What's new

Methods for keeping people on your site

The problem with getting traffic to ones site, is keeping that traffic there for a long time. You want to convert every visitor to a new user, but that usually is never the case. It's one reason I don't like to purchase traffic for sites anymore, as they provide a boost in activity for a little while, and then that's it. Usually they don't stick around.

So, what are your methods for keeping people staying on your sites? I think doing a giveaway is a good option, but that also results in the same situation, where they show up, enter and then leave. What do you do to keep people around?
Nowadays, the only thing that will keep people on your site longer, and even keep them coming back is the quality of your content. So you have to make sure what you are offering is of high quality and can't be found anywhere else.

I can't seek the help of those advertising networks that promotes referrals via their platform, those rented referrals, doesn't come regularly, immediately after earning their little incentive they just varnish. The best to build high traffic is creating quality and eye catching things around the site, like contents, creating a unique background with a nice looming them, with the site forum list, categorized properly.

There are several methods you can use to keep people in your website and also attracts a lot of traffic. Doing giveaway is one of the methods in which you can use to keep people in your website.

quality and unique content is your way to turn normal visitors into regular visitors, if you have unique content that people can't find somewhere else, they will keep visiting your website for sure

Let's take a look at a few ways on how to keep people on your website longer.
Fulfill your headline's promise.
Create more scannable content.
Add a call-to-action at the end of each post.
Customize your thank you pages with helpful content.
Use engaging videos.
Reduce page loading time.

The first thing you should consider doing to make people to stay in your site is making quality contents. Then you can start to add things like a reward program.

Actually I believe you can retain visitors that came to your website through paid traffic. To achieve this, what you have to do is upload contents that will attract the visitors, content that will.make them want to come back to your website. With that, then you can retain them on your website.

The best way to keep people stay glued to your website still remains quality content. If as a website owner you have quality content on your blog or Website it will be very easy for your visitors to come back for more
That's just it, there must be something that attracted them to visit the site in the first place, so to keep them you need to keep posting such quality content and if possible improve on it, you can also add competition or events once In awhile to make things lively.

I think a lot of people have made very good points, the best way to ensure that the traffic stays is too keep posting quality contents and occasional giveaways.

Fulfil your headlines
Use engaging videos
Add a call yo action at the end of each post
Use an exit intent pop up
Reduce page loading time
That's the few tips I've researched and actualised

You want to keep getting organic and increasing traffic to your site all the time, get yourself together and put out great and interesting posts on your site always to keep people exited

Daily upload on reasonable contents and also using a better server to ensure that your site or reliable is really necessary. Because people don't want to be left hanging

Being able to get and retain good traffic is important in any website as traffic will be converted to earnings in the long run. Apart from doing giveaways, which is still good, continuous providing of quality contents is important too. That just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Post automatically merged:

Being able to get and retain good traffic is important in any website as traffic will be converted to earnings in the long run. Apart from doing giveaways, which is still good, continuous providing of quality contents is important too. That just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Mostly times people are visiting sites to engage them self in some variable content to stay longer. But for me what really keeps me staying longer on the site is based on the site content.

Retaining or keep your visitors or readers glum to your site can be very tasking and demanding. Some times writers go blank with ideas that can keep reader for long. You should be well prepared in creating and dishing out high quality content, that can also satisfy all readers with their different needs and wants.

Mostly times people are visiting sites to engage them self in some variable content to stay longer. But for me what really keeps me staying longer on the site is based on the site content.
Exactly, the content would be what would make me return and also make me spend more time on it, like chrome browser is very good at this, they have a way they use in making sure people send more time on their browser. Once you make a search with chrome browser, they take not of that search and they would start bringing up related news and topics about it for you from time to time that would keep you engaged.

The problem with getting traffic to ones site, is keeping that traffic there for a long time. You want to convert every visitor to a new user, but that usually is never the case. It's one reason I don't like to purchase traffic for sites anymore, as they provide a boost in activity for a little while, and then that's it. Usually they don't stick around.

So, what are your methods for keeping people staying on your sites? I think doing a giveaway is a good option, but that also results in the same situation, where they show up, enter and then leave. What do you do to keep people around?
Giveaway is a very good way to bring them into your site,but one thing that can sustain your visitors is for you to be giving out good and beneficial content on a regular basis,it might not be on topic for which the page was cerated,but must be of great benefits to members and visitors.

You don't necessarily need to do a giveaway. If you focus on writing quality contents that adds value, the potential visitor would turn to paying customers.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back