Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The problem with getting traffic to ones site, is keeping that traffic there for a long time. You want to convert every visitor to a new user, but that usually is never the case. It's one reason I don't like to purchase traffic for sites anymore, as they provide a boost in activity for a little while, and then that's it. Usually they don't stick around.

So, what are your methods for keeping people staying on your sites? I think doing a giveaway is a good option, but that also results in the same situation, where they show up, enter and then leave. What do you do to keep people around?

If you visit a site, what makes you stay longer on the site? For me, the engaging content is the reason why I stay on the site for long. If you want people to stay on your site, make your contents engaging.

The best way to keep people stay glued to your website still remains quality content. If as a website owner you have quality content on your blog or Website it will be very easy for your visitors to come back for more

The best way to keep people stay glued to your website still remains quality content. If as a website owner you have quality content on your blog or Website it will be very easy for your visitors to come back for more
You are quite right sir, the best and the most important way to keep people in your sites is by posting quality content but if we look at it, there are also many sites that post quality contents too, but you have to add a little flavour of putting gifts like giveaway on the sites once awhile to keep people coming for more.

Whether your site is a blog, a portfolio website, or an online store, you need to think about visitor retention. When there is no visitor retention, there will be no engagements on your site and you will not earn money.

If people do not stay on your site for long, or do not engage with your content, you will have high bounce rate. High bounce rate is very damaging to your site. In order to cut high bounce rate, publish engaging content.

If you visit a site, what makes you stay longer on the site? For me, the engaging content is the reason why I stay on the site for long. If you want people to stay on your site, make your contents engaging.
Thats it! There is no other secret behind this, there is a website I visit everyday and it's because it's got engaging content that makes me addicted to it. Even if you run giveaways and your site is boring it will only attract free loaders which is not what you'll want

The problem with getting traffic to ones site, is keeping that traffic there for a long time. You want to convert every visitor to a new user, but that usually is never the case. It's one reason I don't like to purchase traffic for sites anymore, as they provide a boost in activity for a little while, and then that's it. Usually they don't stick around.

So, what are your methods for keeping people staying on your sites? I think doing a giveaway is a good option, but that also results in the same situation, where they show up, enter and then leave. What do you do to keep people around?
Keeping clients or i should call them visitors is not difficult most especially if the visitors are old ones... Just add attractive content to your website that will draw them back to your website or knowledge about something or about the purpose of the website...

If you want to stay at the top and save your users, then keep the good work by posting the quality content, make some new prizes and giveaways from time to time to keep them motivated^^

I think we can both agree on the fact that it can be challenging but one can try create a social media platform to engage existing customers engage them from time to time and give them quality content.

I would always say that the best method of getting traffic for your website is by using good SEO keywords that will bring organic traffic to your website and this organic traffic are most likely to stay with your website if you keep on posting quality content on your website or blog.

People will always be in your side if you have what they want, whenever you create a website you need to post things that will attract there's to your side. Like trending music and funny videos

Methods of keeping people in your site is by not letting your audience down, keep to your words and promises made, even when the ships are down they will stay.

The method of keeping people on your platform is for you to keep giving or serving them with quality content , then you would see them staying more on your site than before

This means you are asking for high retention rate and this is very important. The method which I have used is to make my posts very captivating and enjoyable then at the end suggest we similar topics for the visitor to go on.

Isn't it true that page views are the most important factor in a good website? That's incorrect. Of course, having a large number of visitors to your website is beneficial. However, dwell time (the amount of time they stay) is just as critical, if not more so.

Keeping people on your site requires different strategies. People are too impatient online to stay on a site with irrelevant contents. One of the ways of keeping visitors stay on your website is posting very fascinating contents that people will enjoy to read.

Our office website is an e-magazine with 4 new articles every week. That regular uploading of contents have made the readers come back especially that they know the day that we upload new contents. Visitors to the site are after the contents so we make sure that we are not remiss with that chore on our website.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back