What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

Remember any investment without proof of operation, looks increasingly a suspicious type of investment. Beware of such kind of investment schemes in order not to dash your hard earned money away.

Mention those ponzi scheme that ripped you off and never rewarded you after investing into it??
There are a lot of them that I have mistakenly fallen victim of. The first was MMM created by Sergei mavrodi some years ago, I lost nothing less than twenty thousand naira to the scheme, also insme and some other scam sites like that. I have learnt my lesson anyways.
Post automatically merged:

Remember any investment without proof of operation, looks increasingly a suspicious type of investment. Beware of such kind of investment schemes in order not to dash your hard earned money away.

Mention those ponzi scheme that ripped you off and never rewarded you after investing into it??
There are a lot of them that I have mistakenly fallen victim of. The first was MMM created by Sergei mavrodi some years ago, I lost nothing less than twenty thousand naira to the scheme, also insme and some other scam sites like that. I have learnt my lesson anyways.

We all need to be very careful when it comes to investing in any online platform. I have been scammed by nnu and it was introduced to me by my friend and I never cashed out.

There was this Ponzi scheme at one point in time that made a very serious wave some time ago by one Russian called Mavrodi. It was called MMM. I invested my money on it and didn't get back my money before the crash then

Ponzi scheme I have engaged in the past are so many that I can't keep up with their names right now if I were to mention them. I know of a certain that I have invested in a particular ponzi scheme that promised me they'll recrute people under my network. They did recruit a few and paid the first amount. That was the last I received form them

There are many of them especially in the year 2016 when I was naive about how these ponzi works. I invested in mmm, get help, esusu and some that I can not even remember.

I got scammed once by ponzi scheme during 2016. Which is an online site in my locality called MMM. Which defrauded many people in my country their hard earned money.
Almost all Nigerian youths fell for these scam. To me, the scheme was frustrated by government intervention. It is truly ponzi but never to fold away just like that. But the frustration was so much

Fortunately for me, I have never invested in any scheme that ended up being a Ponzi. I usually do my checks properly before investing my time, energy or money.

Quite much to mention. I have invested in crypto currency platform that run as a Ponzi scheme and I ended up losing all my investment
Too bad, if you can mention the name of that Cryptocurrency exchange site that scammed you and took away your hard earned money it will become nice to expose their fraudulent ways to help others stay off.

Almost all Nigerian youths fell for these scam. To me, the scheme was frustrated by government intervention. It is truly ponzi but never to fold away just like that. But the frustration was so much
I suffered for many nights succumbing to their fraudulent ways. I spent almost all i had back the on the ponzi scheme just to earn better life from it.

I suffered for many nights succumbing to their fraudulent ways. I spent almost all i had back the on the ponzi scheme just to earn better life from it.
I repaid all the funds of the people I referred. The held me responsible for their lost money and they were tarnishing my image. To save my face, I have to pay all their money.

After the demise of the popular Ponzi scheme called MMM, many more started Popping out from all over the Internet. There was this one immidiately after MMM I joined that started really well, only to discover that they were begining to pay themselves alone later

I repaid all the funds of the people I referred. The held me responsible for their lost money and they were tarnishing my image. To save my face, I have to pay all their money.
Hmm, that is really a big expenses around your head. I understand what you passed through then. I know you spent a lot to refund those referred. That's a bizarre investment scheme back then.

One of the ponzi schemes i was ones invested in was Get Help World Wide GHWW. It all started with having you to provide help in your local currency or in Bitcoin and you get helped later in same kind with interests. It didn't even last before packing up

I remember investing money in several Hyip programs that paid me initially and then later turned into scams. Some of these programs were Atton bank and Genius Miners. These are BIG scam websites. I also invested some money in other Hyop programs but I cannot remember their names properly as of now. Hyips are big scam and I advise all people sincerely to stay away from them.

There was one main site that i have invested in which was a cloud mining site and after investing in that site it was quick to take my money but did not compensate me or record the transaction in their site. Furthermore, the site then closed down after a few weeks after being operational for a year plus. Therefore i have since become sceptical of any cloud mining site.

There was one main site that i have invested in which was a cloud mining site and after investing in that site it was quick to take my money but did not compensate me or record the transaction in their site. Furthermore, the site then closed down after a few weeks after being operational for a year plus. Therefore i have since become sceptical of any cloud mining site.
Cloud mining sites ate simply scam. They have dubious purpose we they're on operation. They aren't mining any legit Bitcoin, they just want to run away with our funds.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back