Mental or ill-health

22_22

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jun 8, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I believe a lot of people will be dealing with mental health this year in particular, whether it's chronic problems they have, or new issues that are actually triggered by events this year.

How do you feel about your mental health, and how do you prefer to deal with ill-heath feelings?

I want to sign off occasionally for the real world that I think is necessary and that everybody needs at some point, as long as you don't fully disconnect yourself.

My mental health took a bit of a hit this year, not because of the pandemic itself but things that have transpired in my personal life.

Thankfully I recognised that I needed help again, I'm back on medication and things are slowly improving.

Well, in my own opinion, I think so much is spiritual, so I think the medical solutions are simply not enough. Well, in some cases, they cause other problems, for instance, anti-depressants causing suicide.

Anyway, people do need to confront mental issues and not think it makes them weak and/or strange (especially in the case of males).

Last edited:
I believe a lot of people will be dealing with mental health this year in particular, whether it's chronic problems they have, or new issues that are actually triggered by events this year.

How do you feel about your mental health, and how do you prefer to deal with ill-heath feelings?

I want to sign off occasionally for the real world that I think is necessary and that everybody needs at some point, as long as you don't fully disconnect yourself.
it is important to know that everything that happens it comes up to our attention to heal it to outgrow it, try to spend time in nature, spend time meditating, writing, reading these feed my soul, find what feeds your soul!

The best way to maintain a well balanced healthy and mentally sould life is to keep out negative thoughts that destabilize one's psychological wellbeing out of life.

A lot of people will actually go through a lot of mental illness in this. Due to the lockdown that everyone was forced to adhere to as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. My mental health is in top great condition as I always find ways to go out.

Yeah, I sometimes worry about my mental health and it appears a whole lot of people are as well, this is a trying period for lots of people, this is a good time to check on your loved ones to see how they are fearing

I am dealing with mental health this year and its as the result of the job I loss due to the covud-19 pandemic, I still think about the job thou I have moved on, but I always think if there's no pandemic, my job would have been there.

The best way for you to maintain a good mental health is by keeping good thoughts and living in good memories. You having bad thoughts and thinking of bad time might make you suffer mental health problem.

My mental health is sound, anything that disturbs my life or my health I run away from it, to deal with mental health related issues we should Learn to relax and be in control.

These arev the ways on how to curb ill heath
Handle & Prepare Food Safely. Food can carry germs.
Wash Hands Often.
Clean & Disinfect Commonly Used Surfaces.
Cough and Sneeze into a Tissue or Your Sleeve.
Don't Share Personal Items.
Get Vaccinated. ...
Avoid Touching Wild Animals.
Stay Home When Sick.

Yeah,for the betterment of ones health I think he or she has to stay away from anything that will bring problem to his or her mental health,because when ones mental health is affected,it can cause problem to him in all perspective.

Mental health issues are determined by stress and placing too much demand on the mind I can say that mental health issues can also be propelled by not having a good rest and thinking too much. Ill health is also contributed to by lack of rest but I think mental health is the key and it's very important.

I think that my medical problems effect my mental health, because I'm simply worried about them and it freaks me out, but recently I manage to calm myself with a simple saying "you might have problems but there is technically nothing you can do about it that you haven't done anyway so you shouldn't be worried anymore", and then I wasn't worried anymore, there were less cases when I was worried about my medical problems. That's life and people are experiencing tough situations pretty often but we all have to overcome them and keep living because we have no choice after all.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back