What's new

Megatypers.com.. anyone?

Megatyoers are platformike the hivemicro and other type tasks platforms that pay you leanuts for doing so much. How can you imagine paying someone that amount of money for a thousand tasks and not call that slavery?

Just the pay alone has discouraged me. I don't even think there's any need for @Anis Boukezzoula to stress that he makes the post longer and more informative.
I mean, the only reason why I still work on some of these PTP sites is because of the opportunity to earn weekly. Not some 1000, 70 cents site. I'll never do that.

Megatypers pays users to complete a bunch of tying task.
They pay from 40 to 70c for a set of 1000 task completed.
Who else has tried them to know of they are legit and paying?
You mean I have to complete a thousand typing task just to get 70c? In terms of value, how much is that? And what kind of typing task are we talking about, do you mean articles or what?

it seems to me a very small payment for the tasks you do. better to choose picoworkers or microjobs than this site ...

Megatypers is one ofnthe captcha sites that's still paying up till the moment , But the only problem is that the site don't normally load on time and then payment is too small.

This is my first time learning about this megatypers site. So I don't know if it actually pays. I will check it out and see if it is still legit. I have never worked in a typing site before.

I have not worked on the site so, I don't know if it's legit. Having said that, I don't really like working on captcha sites because the pay is very low.

I have come across this platform some years back but I was not able to work there to get to minimum payout as the platform was so confusing to me. So, I abandoned the account very long time ago. And I don't think one can really get rich working with captcha typing platform as it is either you arecnot seeing the image image well so to type them.

I don't recommend this site. Doing this type of job is very time consuming and exhausting. There are better ways to earn cash online: being active in forums, completing surveys etc.

Have you been able to see one or two payment proofs from this site at all? I prefer getting proofs before giving any website a trial.

I have never tried it,megatypers seems to be new to me,it will definitely make sense if they use to pay as they said,even though most of those site seems to be scam,but you can give it a trial.

I first joined, but did not continue to work on it. However, you can look up reviews on the internet. Some people are happy, while others are not. So it's best to look for yourself and if you find something satisfying, work on it.

I have never tried it,megatypers seems to be new to me,it will definitely make sense if they use to pay as they said,even though most of those site seems to be scam,but you can give it a trial.
megatypers is never and not new,I beleive I have work with them in the pass and combine it with two captcha but after some time I stop working with them the site is a great sit and I dont know anything about them any longer since its been long I left them

megatypers is never and not new,I beleive I have work with them in the pass and combine it with two captcha but after some time I stop working with them the site is a great sit and I dont know anything about them any longer since its been long I left them
Alright that's great, but is the site still available and what was there goal and what do they expect one to do,tell me more about how the site works.

Alright that's great, but is the site still available and what was there goal and what do they expect one to do,tell me more about how the site works.
If am not wrong I think that the site specialized on recaptcha input where you have to type in some captcha for money with this type of profession you need to have a good typing speed and also have a well secure internet service if you want to make good amount of money its been long since I work there

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back