Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
1_lzHA1ca3E96J1S3lJgjI3g.png

What is Medium?

Medium is a social publishing platform where you can create an share articles on your own personal blog. This means that you can share articles with other people without actually having to worry about managing a personal blog.

How much can i earn from Medium?

This all depends on the quality of your articles and how many visitors you have on your articles. You can earn anywhere from 50$ up to thousands of dollars per article depending on the engagement level.

How to join Medium?

1)Register on the website : https://medium.com/
2) Start writing articles, stories or tutorials
3)When you have gained an audience and you think your articles are viewed by enough people apply for Medium Partner Program and Start earning money

I have read about medium in many forums and I think it is a great site to earn from writing articles. If you are so good at promoting the articles to get views, then this is a great site for you to earn. The only problem is that they pay through stripe only and it is not available in my country. That has prevented me from earning in this awesome site.

I think if you have a blog linked with adsence you can earn more then using this platform bacause im sure that they
gonna use ads too and give you some of the profits they make

I never see or hear about this platform, it looks interesting for people who love writing and talented in this field.

I will sign up and discover it, any advice that you can help me before I start please?

View attachment 414

What is Medium?

Medium is a social publishing platform where you can create an share articles on your own personal blog. This means that you can share articles with other people without actually having to worry about managing a personal blog.

How much can i earn from Medium?

This all depends on the quality of your articles and how many visitors you have on your articles. You can earn anywhere from 50$ up to thousands of dollars per article depending on the engagement level.

How to join Medium?

1)Register on the website : https://medium.com/
2) Start writing articles, stories or tutorials
3)When you have gained an audience and you think your articles are viewed by enough people apply for Medium Partner Program and Start earning money
Are there any special requirements to apply to become a medium partner? I mean like quora counterparts. Quora directly chooses its members to become partners on conditions that are set by quora. Apart from visitors to the article.

No you don't need specific requirement for Partner Program at Medium, you just only needs to be creative writer and your content must be original one. That's it. You can find more information here: https://about.medium.com/earn/

I wrote three articles for medium. I also joined their partner program. Unfortunately, not a single view is received for any of the articles. I wonder how medium shows the published articles to its so called 'paid' members.

I have read some articles in this site but I never knew they may members. It is a nice site and they have a lot of resources on different fields.

I wrote three articles for medium. I also joined their partner program. Unfortunately, not a single view is received for any of the articles. I wonder how medium shows the published articles to its so called 'paid' members.
Yes that's big problem for me too when I started writing but eventually got decent views for couple of articles but I can say that it's not enough to cover your writing as similar kind of writing gives you better value on freelancing websites.

You have free limited read story per month and after you need upgrade. Also by getting clap you earn money on medium this is the good point of view.

I think if you have a blog linked with adsence you can earn more then using this platform
Here, the problem is that it is very difficult to get adsense today. Google gives step-motherly treatment to Asian countries. When you apply for adsense, they reject your application on one pretext or the other.

View attachment 414

¿Qué es medio?

Medium es una plataforma de publicación social donde puede crear y compartir artículos en su propio blog personal. Esto significa que puede compartir artículos con otras personas sin tener que preocuparse por administrar un blog personal.

¿Cuánto puedo ganar con Medium?

Todo esto depende de la calidad de sus artículos y de la cantidad de visitantes que tenga en sus artículos. Puede ganar desde 50 $ hasta miles de dólares por artículo, dependiendo del nivel de participación.

¿Cómo unirse a Medium?

1) Regístrese en el sitio web: https://medium.com/
2) Empiece a escribir artículos, historias o tutoriales.
3) Cuando haya ganado audiencia y cree que sus artículos son vistos por suficientes personas, solicite el Programa de socios medianos y comience a ganar dinero
Medium's proposal is very interesting, I would love to join, but I read about Abigael, that they only pay for stripe, I ask, is that information updated? or they have already placed other means of payment, for example Paypal

Medium's proposal is very interesting, I would love to join, but I read about Abigael, that they only pay for stripe, I ask, is that information updated? or they have already placed other means of payment, for example Paypal
Just note: to join the Medium Partner Program you will need to provide Medium with your SIN (or other forms of government issued identification) as well as your bank account information (transit number, account number, branch number). (source)

The site is legit and has been for a long time online, though I didn t choose to try for safety reasons.

Medium is a great platform to test your blogging skills. You can create articles and work on getting traffic to your posts.
It'll help you get accustomed to full time blogging.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back