What's new

Medium Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

That's looks great I wonder if they accept all people who sign up or they are some specific conditions .

I did not joined medium, but people are praising here. I would like to know if they have account there and saying with their experience?

I did not joined medium, but people are praising here. I would like to know if they have account there and saying with their experience?
I admit I have no account, though I was just sharing information about their partnership program.

I have joined medium partnership program and set up all things in stripe for receiving payments but only my tax information is unverified and chat support there said I don't need to verify because I'm not in business, and i am suggested to use test card there to see if my withdrawal will be fine in the future. i got successful so i will start working in medium and write a lot of articles about crypto and how to earn freely such as faucets, games etc

If you have Stripe account and your application is accepted on medium. Then I guess the earning is lot easier as long as you write something which get enough visits and also the tips that are being allowed on medium. I think for casual writers they can earn pretty much good amount of income from this.

I have worked on similar site like medium but what is really frustrating about them is you getting likes and views for your post which I think it will take time to earn from them, but if you are a good writer or your dreams is to be a writer and make money from it, medium is the best

View attachment 414

What is Medium?

Medium is a social publishing platform where you can create an share articles on your own personal blog. This means that you can share articles with other people without actually having to worry about managing a personal blog.

How much can i earn from Medium?

This all depends on the quality of your articles and how many visitors you have on your articles. You can earn anywhere from 50$ up to thousands of dollars per article depending on the engagement level.

How to join Medium?

1)Register on the website : https://medium.com/
2) Start writing articles, stories or tutorials
3)When you have gained an audience and you think your articles are viewed by enough people apply for Medium Partner Program and Start earning money
Seems to be good platform,but this rates per 1000 views arent real.. Maybe this is USA rate,not for all countries ..

Since I joined Bizdustry, I have seen reviews of so many sites that pay people for certain task online. I did not there were much paying sites like this. That's wow..................

Everyone can publish on Medium, however, not everyone can make money on Medium. Medium Partner Program, which is the paid to write program for the Medium writers is open to only a handful of countries. Even if you are in the accepted country, you need Stripe account to get paid. The best thing about this site is you can republish your previously published content provided it is on the same name and you have rights to republish.

I joined medium a long time ago, I even pubished a couple of articles, however, I am not on medium partner program. Medium partner program is not available in my location. If it is available in your location, you can try it.

I think medium is a legit platform to test your writing skills that can help if own a blog.
Medium is a great way to start and also a great place to build your experience/portfolio even if you are already a writer! ... On Medium, you don't need to build your own platform--Medium has millions of readers from all over the world to read your content (supposing it's well-written and gets curated).

I wrote three articles for medium. I also joined their partner program. Unfortunately, not a single view is received for any of the articles. I wonder how medium shows the published articles to its so called 'paid' members.

This site will really be good and nice to help people who are gifted and passionate about publishing and getting published which in turn give them fame and recognition for their works. It is a good place really to make some cool money doing your writing gig

Well I was able to check the online reviews, some months back I think what I saw there shows that the site is actually really and paying, but personally I have not visited the site to know how it's works, for now I think they have so many supporters following them

Medium is a legit site to make money, however, it is very difficult to make money on Medium. First of all, Medium partner program (reward program) is not available world wide, secondly, they use stripe payment, which is limited to handful of countries.

Hmmm is quite interesting,especially for those who wants ti to know how to operate or own a blog,you can start from here(MEDIUM),i certainly know that involving in "medium"will broaden your understanding of a blog.

Medium is not a place to practice your article writing skills. It is a platform for professional writers. If can publish on medium only when you create high quality articles. Earning from Medium, if it is available in your location, is not very easy.

Medium partner program is not available in my location. Even if it was available, my country is not supported by stripe, the payment partner for medium. This is a big chance wasted.

Yes a blog chance wasted for writers. The best thing about medium is you can republish articles as long as you are using the same name. You can republish your articles from other sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back