What's new

Media.Net Ads

Media.net is contextual advertising from Bing and Yahoo. This ad network pays for ad clicks as well as ad impressions. I have tried this ad network and received payment. They pay if your balance reaches $100. They pay through Payoneer. In order to earn with Media.Net ads, your site needs to receive traffic from North America and Europe. Asia and Africa traffic do not pay much.

I do not think that forcing internet surfers to use a VPN to access your country as a North American guest is not a good idea or use geo-restrictions on visitors but let site accessible to everyone instead of the use of these methods.

The balance that you need to reach for you to be able to withdraw seems to be quite high and i think that this could be a major concern for people because it is a deterring factor.

Media.net is contextual advertising from Bing and Yahoo. This ad network pays for ad clicks as well as ad impressions. I have tried this ad network and received payment. They pay if your balance reaches $100. They pay through Payoneer. In order to earn with Media.Net ads, your site needs to receive traffic from North America and Europe. Asia and Africa traffic do not pay much.

I have read a lot about this advertising network, but the main problem is that the requirements of this advertising network is quite strict. However, I have also read that they offer cool CPM rates.

very insightful, please can you give us a pointer to how you usually get your traffic, because my location makes it hard for me and very expensive to get visitors from north america and europe as well

Nice and good for sharing such information but unfortunately the balance of withdrawal is too much high which means it's not as much legit as we want like Bizdustry website.

This sounds really fascinating and I like the concept of the network, but I think the payout threshold is far too exorbitant and almost unrealistic if you live in Africa and Asia; continents, which according to you, do not pay much

This sounds really fascinating and I like the concept of the network, but I think the payout threshold is far too exorbitant and almost unrealistic if you live in Africa and Asia; continents, which according to you, do not pay much

Almost all the website advertisement networks pay a very low rate for certain regions like Asia and Africa. If your website generates massive traffic from north America and other countries like United Kingdom, and Australia, then you can get good CPM rates.

Almost all the website advertisement networks pay a very low rate for certain regions like Asia and Africa. If your website generates massive traffic from north America and other countries like United Kingdom, and Australia, then you can get good CPM rates.
Your assertion is accurate. The CPM rate potential is dependent on the country where the huge amount of traffic is coming from. Therefore, it is important to use your website to target audiences in the developed countries

targeting audience from top tier countries is very much profitable compare to lower tier countries, the cpm rate for this countries are usually very high and the pay is very much better as well.

I used them for my tech blogs and to be honest it is average ad network you can make money but it will not have same pay rate like others have and sometime it is not worth to have their ads on your website.

This seems incredibly intriguing, and I enjoy the idea of the network, but if you reside in Asia—continents that, in your opinion, do not pay well—I believe the compensation barrier is way too high and practically unaffordable.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back