What's new

Mayaclixfamily.com Reviews: Scam or Legit ?

I really don't like all this get paid to click website. Why i said this is because of the fact that majority of them will tell you to upgrade your account before you are allowed to cash out your money

The problem with this pair to click websites is that it will take more than a week sometimes to earn one dollar on the minimum payout are always high

Personally, I can't argue if this platform is paying or not because I don't have the proof to show. But the issue I have here is the high minimum payout of $10. To me, this is very high and will take nearly forever to achieve it being a free member. And upgrading can be risky too as there are so many scam PTC platforms recently. One must thread with caution working PTC platforms now. It is just my opinion.

I won't try any of such sites again. Their working conditions and wages are so miserable. To crown it all, you hardly get paid even after reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold.

Thanks for the information I am going to try it out just that you didn't tell us how how many days it took you to get the 10 dollars and is there any restriction on click pay day?

I really don't like all this get paid to click website. Why i said this is because of the fact that majority of them will tell you to upgrade your account before you are allowed to cash out your money

Well, it seems normal to me. you invest if you want to earn more, right? you to be the owner of a site like that, would you offer $ 1 for each click on the ad, 20 ads per day / user? would you give $ 20 / user in vain a day? you need investment to cover the costs.

Payment #2
Thanks

MayaClixFamily 02.png

Operation date: 07 Dec 2021 17:19
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 15.72 $
Comment: Congratulations! You've got payment from MayaClix! Please post your payment proof in our forum.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back