What's new

Math Cash - Review

You can earn some points by doing some offers if you like them , for them I don't like surveys and offers .
Okay, thanks a lot for breaking everything about this mathematics solving application for me. Maybe later I will give it another thought, for now let me focus more on promoting bizdustry.

You can actually earn money by solving math problems. You're going to be a hell lot surprised the way it works. You can win money by competing with other players in a game of arithmetic expressions. As a player, you will be participating in a Math cash duel.

the reviews from the Play store aren't good enough to work in this app, in addition, it's hard to reach the minimum payout.

You can actually earn money by solving math problems. You're going to be a hell lot surprised the way it works. You can win money by competing with other players in a game of arithmetic expressions. As a player, you will be participating in a Math cash duel.
I have won many cash duels but even though I didn't reach cash out , you need 5000 coins to cash out you only earn 4 points for each duel won and you have to buy tickets in order to participate 2 coins for each ticket .

The app is like one Bitcoin app that I used in the time past, the number of ads that I found in the app is just anoying and you can not ignore those adds, you must view them, and I tell you it's gonna be difficult to realize some money from the app.

I think this is a good way to make money online and the task on the platform is also related to academic principles which can also expand users or members knowledge on the subject they will be asking questions from. But I still need a comprehensive guide on this platform.

If it gives you 2 coins per duel won, and the minimum withdrawable is 5000 coins, then you need to win 2500 duels right? Yes it's easy to say that, but you also have to take into consideration how easy it is for you to win. You also have to estimate the number of lost duels.

This app is paying but very hard to earn. I was member in its release, collected 1000 pts and no more. There are couple of payments,but you need to play months to reach min payout $5
Yeah they give small points for every win and you need thousands. It also doesn't helped that i hate math so im always on the losing side 👀 that's why i just uninstall the app and moved on.

Based on what I'm reading from earlier comments here by other members, it seems like a long time to reach the minimum and the points they give are too low. Even though I enjoy math, I don't see this as worth my time. I heard they were paying so it's good but the app is not for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back