Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

What Is Math Cash All About?​

Math-Cash-Solve-and-Earn-Rewards-Apps-on-Google-Play-1-1-768x293.png
Math Cash is an app, which is available on Google Playstore. It means Only for Android users. Basically it is a reward app, which pays you for solving mathematical questions of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

How Much Money Can You Make Playing App Game?​

The basic concept here is the more time you spend, the more money you can make by taking part in these activities. The more time you spend on solving these math sums, the more you earn.
You can also take part in Quiz Section, where you need to answer 45 questions, but the catch here is you need to score 100% to get any points. So really very difficult to always get 45 questions right.

For Payout, you need to earn 5000 points which equate to $5

Conclusion:​

Can you really make money playing this Google App? I would say yes, you can. though it is not a substantial amount.

I am not sure if it pays but alot of people have reported about the ads going on the app..they say the apps are too much and it always have a count down after the ads have finish showing which makes it very annoying

I used to install this application and play math there to get points. But only 4 points I get every time I win a match. With a minimum withdrawal of 5000 points. I got information to use a VPN. Tap I'm not sure this app allows using VPN or not.

What Is Math Cash All About?​

View attachment 1616
Math Cash is an app, which is available on Google Playstore. It means Only for Android users. Basically it is a reward app, which pays you for solving mathematical questions of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

How Much Money Can You Make Playing App Game?​

The basic concept here is the more time you spend, the more money you can make by taking part in these activities. The more time you spend on solving these math sums, the more you earn.
You can also take part in Quiz Section, where you need to answer 45 questions, but the catch here is you need to score 100% to get any points. So really very difficult to always get 45 questions right.

For Payout, you need to earn 5000 points which equate to $5

Conclusion:​

Can you really make money playing this Google App? I would say yes, you can. though it is not a substantial amount.
A friend of mine use to have that app, it contains too many adverts and it doesn't pay

I know someone who was in this app for a long time, and was unable to withdraw the profits, it cost him a lot to reach the minimum and did not continue, I think it is a waste of time

I know someone who was in this app for a long time, and was unable to withdraw the profits, it cost him a lot to reach the minimum and did not continue, I think it is a waste of time

can you ask him for a screenshot with a proof of when he asked for payment and did not receive the money? :) and we pass the topic to the scam.

can you ask him for a screenshot with a proof of when he asked for payment and did not receive the money? :) and we pass the topic to the scam.
He canceled the account, I'll still talk to find out if he has any proof, if he does, I'll post it here

Saya mengenal seseorang yang sudah lama menggunakan aplikasi ini, dan tidak dapat menarik keuntungan, itu menghabiskan banyak biaya untuk mencapai minimum dan tidak melanjutkan, saya pikir itu hanya buang-buang waktu
If that's the case, it's better if I delete the app immediately before my time is wasted.

Maybe he doesn't pay now, but I've seen proof of payment and pretty good reviews Screenshot_2020-11-25-07-58-44-1.png

This app is paying but very hard to earn. I was member in its release, collected 1000 pts and no more. There are couple of payments,but you need to play months to reach min payout $5

This app is paying but very hard to earn. I was member in its release, collected 1000 pts and no more. There are couple of payments,but you need to play months to reach min payout $5
Yea I also had same experience. I managed to accumulate 1420 point, and since then its been a slow move

This kind of maths solving app requires someone talented in problem solving. For me I'm not talented in solving problems in mathematics. I don't think the site is for me cos I will score low grade solving problem there.

Solving maths and getting a rewards is a way of motivating the maths gurus to do justice to mathematical problems.
Post automatically merged:

Solving maths and getting a rewards is a way of motivating the maths gurus to do justice to mathematical problems.

This kind of maths solving app requires someone talented in problem solving. For me I'm not talented in solving problems in mathematics. I don't think the site is for me cos I will score low grade solving problem there.
It takes a longer period of time before you would be able to cash out from this game. I tried it for some time before i gave up and stopped.
Me too give up and stop even I am talented in maths , you need to have a positive difference of 2500 between your wins and your loss .

Me too give up and stop even I am talented in maths , you need to have a positive difference of 2500 between your wins and your loss .
Hmm, that means it gonna be hard to accomplish. Even you that knows how to solve mathematics is finding different to make tangible money there. Then how will I make something there when I'm not good in maths.

Hmm, that means it gonna be hard to accomplish. Even you that knows how to solve mathematics is finding different to make tangible money there. Then how will I make something there when I'm not good in maths.
You can earn some points by doing some offers if you like them , for them I don't like surveys and offers .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back