What's new

Masking your domain, good idea ever?

Well I don't really understand what you mean by masking but I believe domain business is really good and alot of people are making from it. though there are ways to which we engage in domain sometimes legal and illegal.

May be you should explain what you mean by masking a domain. Do you cover a domain so that people visiting it won't see your domain? I have not see that before, but who knows, it might be possible. I know about redirecting a domain to a website and I have done it in the past but masking of domain, I have not done or seen it.

I'm not sure of this but I would like to learn more about domain masking. If it has great benefits to offer, then why not try.

Do you mean removing the WhoIs information?

I am not sure what you are talking about but I want to think this is what you mean and yes, I do this with EVERY website.

You will have to explain what you meant by masking of the domain. I have not come across something of such before.Your explanation is highly needed in this regard because it could be helpful.

I know some people use domain redirects for their sites, but those often still point to the original link. But what about masking the site completely. Is that even possible?
I am no computer expert by any means, but I don’t believe this would be possible. Masking of domain would basically disable everyone from seeing the address which will only reduce the traffic on the website, causing you financial loss

I am no computer expert by any means, but I don’t believe this would be possible. Masking of domain would basically disable everyone from seeing the address which will only reduce the traffic on the website, causing you financial loss
Instead if that domain name is poiting to AAAA record then the domain name is redirection means example.com redirection example.blog.com whitout hidding blog.com part this is what he means by masking domain name means A redirect record.

The masked link will help you to collect data for research when you share the link on any platform. And masking your domain now will help you hide the tracking tags in the URL

Instead if that domain name is poiting to AAAA record then the domain name is redirection means example.com redirection example.blog.com whitout hidding blog.com part this is what he means by masking domain name means A redirect record.
I think redirection is the closest one can get to masking a domain although this will still not completely mask that domain upon being redirected. The redirection does well to alleviate the problem of a internet security breach somewhat

I think redirection is the closest one can get to masking a domain although this will still not completely mask that domain upon being redirected. The redirection does well to alleviate the problem of a internet security breach somewhat
This is example:
Let's say I have domain name: domain-name.com
Then I would like to redirect to an external referral link or something like that.
In redirection domain-name.com completelly disappear.
In masking domain-name.com stills existing but referral link is fully masked.

This is example:
Let's say I have domain name: domain-name.com
Then I would like to redirect to an external referral link or something like that.
In redirection domain-name.com completelly disappear.
In masking domain-name.com stills existing but referral link is fully masked.
Ok, I believe I fully understand. This analogy showed me how redirection works in masking domains. This is quite a neat technique to do that and I think I will apply it when creating my own website for security reasons

though there are ways to which we engage in domain sometimes legal and illegal.but who knows, it might be possible. I know about redirecting a domain to a website and I have done it in the past but masking of domain, I have not done or seen it.

Hmm, I don't quite understand what you mean by masking, but I think the domain business is really good and a lot of people make money from it. However, there are ways to deal with domains that may or may not be legal

if you can explain it more clearly so as for me to understand what you are saying, do you mean a form of hiding your domain or creating a sort of smoke screen for your domain address?

I know some people use domain redirects for their sites, but those often still point to the original link. But what about masking the site completely. Is that even possible?
You might have to clarify what you intended by domain masking. I've never experienced anything like it before. The response is crucial in this case since it may be beneficial.

Domain masking is very possible; it's simply where you set up a website to display the content of another while hiding the destination's URL. Users will not suspect they're accessing something else.

Although I'm unsure, I'd like to find out more about domain masking. Why not give it a shot if it offers such wonderful advantages?

Yes I'm pretty sure that creating or even buying your own domain is not a bad idea, one can be able to generate or even buy a specific domain for himself as the case maybe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back