Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Merry Christmas to all members of Bizdustry!

We here at Bizdustry, would like to make a two prong announcement that I hope you all would be excited over!

New Payment Provider Available

We have just added a new Payment Provider, called Stripe. Stripe allows businesses and freelancers to let their customers pay for products or services with their banking cards, bank accounts and any other card that has the ability to purchase things with. For the purpose of non confusion, this option on all Official Purchase Pages, will be labeled as "Credit/Debit Card Payment".

NOTE: This is only usable for account upgrades. NOT withdrawing.

We still have the other payment options for those who don't want to use their cards. Namely, Payment in Crypto Currencies and PayPal.

When you purchase any official product from Bizdustry itsel, through the card function, it will show up in your bank account, as "Bizdustry.com" or "Make Money Forum". This is dependent on what you are purchasing. Currently, our available products that you can purchase, are Account Upgrades, BizNotes Balance and USD Balance Topping Services. Our standard setting for the account balance topping, is that you can purchase the various amounts listed for yourself, or as a gift to an another user.

Overhaul of the Account Upgrades Page

Along with the update to allow card use to purchase stuff around the forum, we have updated our Account Upgrades Page. This page can be found in the Account Settings Sidebar; when you go to edit your account; or by clicking/tapping your account in the Navigation Bar. The Account Upgrades page can be found also, by visiting this link: https://bizdustry.com/account/upgrades

The overhaul of the Account Upgrades, includes our 3 basic account upgrades we have to offer; but updated to show each upgrade better, along with what comes with them when you purchase them, and the default 1 month subscription price. The Marketplace Upgrade, gives complete access to sell in our Member to Member Marketplace, and Marketplace Area in the Menu. The Premium Personal Membership has the same access to the Marketplace, as the marketplace upgrade has, and other additional options, like creating topics without waiting for approval. And last but not least, we have also the Company Based VIP Upgrade. That is priced to those who want to feature a website or company on the forum, and get reviews done on it.

The prices haven't changed since we implemented the current upgrades back around 8 months ago, but we have included additional subscription lengths! When you click on the upgrade button, it will pull up 3 options for the Marketplace Access Upgrade, and the Individual VIP Upgrade. The subscription lengths, are 1 Month, 6 Months and 1 Year. Once the option is selected, it will renew when you hit the end of the listed subscription length, automatically.

If paying by card, you can cancel right there on the upgrades page whenever you want to, and it will then expire on the end date listed. If you pay via PayPal, you need to cancel your subscription by logging into PayPal, and visiting the subscriptions page in your account settings there.

We also allow you to gift any of the mentioned Account Upgrades, to any user you want to have the functionality. Just scroll to the bottom of the page, and there will be a gift function that asks you to input a user's name you want to gift an upgrade to, and then it will ask you what upgrade you want to purchase for them.

In celebration of Christmas and The New Year, we have a 50% off coupon for anyone that purchases the Premium Membership - Personal upgrade!

When you press the upgrade button for the Premium Personal Upgrade, you will have listed there a Coupon Field that you can fill in, once you pick a length. The coupon you need to fill in to get 50% off of the listed price, is CHRISTMAS/NEWYEAR-50PercentOff. This can be used any number of times by you, for yourself or if you gift the Personal VIP upgrade to someone else.

So what are you waiting for? Claim your 50% off right now!
Premium Membership - Personal Upgrade Discount Code: CHRISTMAS/NEWYEAR-50PercentOff
Coupon End Date:
January 5th

Marketplace Update

As of this moment, any FUTURE topics created in the Member to Member Marketplace, can only be created once you purchase the Marketplace Membership or Personal Premium Account Upgrades. This is to ensure that those who want to use the section, are those who are serious about providing the services or products that they want to present to the user-base.

When you now create a topic in the Member to Member Marketplace section (provided the upgrade is purchased), you will have the option to post the topic as normal as default, or the use of a new tab that you can click on that states "Sale". There, you will be able to fill in extra information, like the item quantity (if a single item or service), the purchase amount in USD (if accepting payments in cash), an option to sell via PayPal, or "Other Payment Options", shipping costs if you are going to mail something, and an email field if you want to be notified. If you can't take paypal at the time, you can disable that as an option right there.

On the same note, if you purchase the upgrade to your account to gain access to that section, you also gain access to being able to create items in our new Marketplace Section, found in the Navigation Menu. All items created there, will post a shop discussion topic in the Member to Member Marketplace Board that is named the same.

When using the Marketplace function in the Menu, you have multitude of options you can use to accept payments. The options listed, are BrainTree, CoinBase Commerce (free to create, and can be integrated with any external crypto wallet), PayPal, Stripe and 2Checkout. You can configure those payment options, via the Payment Configuration Tab of the Seller's Dashboard. The Seller's Dashboard has a number of features that are available to anyone selling products or providing services in that section. You can find your products you are selling there, the individual sales that you make from someone purchasing something, and a Statistics Section that displays your sales and income via graphs and numbers, based on the current quarter, or previous quarters.

I'll make a topic later, showing how to access different features of the Marketplace Tab.

As an option for both available Marketplace Sections; regardless of what you offer; YOU DO have the option to not take payments from the listed options, if you do not want to, or if you do not yet have an account at those providers. That means, you can offer straight forward free options and exchanges, that do not involve the exchange of money. That means, if you do want to use the BizNotes Donate Function as a payment means, you can use that instead of the others.

Most of the Payment Profiles that are an option, require additional information on why you are joining up, with KYC Verification of different degrees. PayPal is pretty easy to register to, if you aren't from a restricted country. Stripe (where you can take card payments), just requires information on whether you are creating the account for an actual business, or for yourself (Personal or Other) as a freelancer. The other Payment Service Providers listed in the Marketplace Sellers Dashboard, to my knowledge, requires a number of documents to show that the account you are registering, is listed as a business of some sort.

If you made it to this point without skipping what I wrote, I congratulate you!

Don't forget to use the discount code listed above, if you are interested in getting the Personal VIP.

From everyone in the staff here at Bizdustry, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Joshua Farrell
- Bizdustry Forum Leader

Last edited:
Good one, I believe this would allow only serious minded persons to make use of the marketplace, cause no one would want to spend their money on subscription and in the end waste it.

There are some links inaccessible like Payment Configuration Tab and the Seller's Dashboard.
The group upgrade shows the pages for the Seller's Dashboard.

Is there no upgrade package that increases the earnings per post?
Not at the moment. Alex and I would need to discuss it again, to see if it could be updated, because of the cost difference in price for VIP.

NOTE: Stripe is only usable for account upgrades. NOT with withdrawing. I thought I was pretty clear with that section that it was to be used for account upgrades only.

So, no. It cannot be used for withdrawing. It is only to pay for upgrades to your account. And yes, you pay for those upgrades with your credit card or bank card using this feature.

Thanks for sharing the information with us, I could not really read the full article because it was lengthy, I think I will wait for more people to through in and explain better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back