What's new

Marketing YouTube Videos without Blog or Social Media

I think the best decision or idea for the promotion of your set goal is through the use if the social media platforms such as the Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp which are more influential in the attainment of your goals even if it is slow then patience is the best option.

If you are not ready to market or promote your YouTube videos with social media and blogs then you need to leave it to grow organically with keywords. If the content or videos you are doing is optimized with keywords it will be easy for you to rank on YouTube search option and you get enough viewers.

If you've tried these methods and it's slow in your opinion because building subscribers from scratch would take time to be honest; you can either pay influencers to promote your channel or you build a community on another platform and redirect them to your content.

Luckily, youtube has its own optimization system that can help grow up your channel without the need lf external platforms for traffic, which are the tags and keywords feature that help you place yourself in the first places in the searching list

Also using Facebook and Instagram isn't a bad idea despite the fact that it might be a bit slow. Twitter is also an option, paying a blogger to help you promote your link isn't a bad idea also.
if other social network is not working for it, because blog and website did not help when it comes to promote YouTube videos, but I think the best option use to promote your YouTube videos is microjob site.

I have used blog and the content writing sites like forum etc for promoting the youtube videos. I have also tried social media sites like reddit and facebook. And so far my luck has been pretty much slow. I want to know if there are any other good methods that I can try out for marketing the youtube channel and videos.

Do you know any good marketing methods for promoting the youtube videos?
You can use social media for promoting your website and work, the best social media that I can suggest is Twitter and Instagram, I know many people who promote their work on Twitter.

The best course of action, in my opinion, if you don't want to think about purchasing YouTube advertising to promote your business, is to be persistent and establish an online presence.

In my own opinion I don't think that will help,if you want to have a good number of traffic on your platform I'll advise you to be uploading quality content's, that's just the best way.

In my own opinion I don't think that will help,if you want to have a good number of traffic on your platform I'll advise you to be uploading quality content's, that's just the best way.
That's completely true sir, if you want to have a good traffic you need to do the needful, forums might also help out but You need to have a good number of active members.

That's completely true sir, if you want to have a good traffic you need to do the needful, forums might also help out but You need to have a good number of active members.
If you have a forum it will help you a lot in time of getting traffic to your channel but I'll advise you if you have a YouTube channel try and be posting quality content it will help in growing your YouTube channel.

If you have a forum it will help you a lot in time of getting traffic to your channel but I'll advise you if you have a YouTube channel try and be posting quality content it will help in growing your YouTube channel.
You have a good point there, having a forum will also help you in terms of gaining good traffic,a lot of forum owners have a good number of people on their social media accounts.

I think one has to incorporate various keywords into video titles in order to gain any form of traffic on your video which could then be monetized. Also, creating provoking thumbnails could be a stroke of genius in this aspect

You have a good point there, having a forum will also help you in terms of gaining good traffic,a lot of forum owners have a good number of people on their social media accounts.
That's true, if you own a forum you are going to like it, you can generate a good number of traffic from your forum, that's what if you have a forum,but you can still have good traffic e even without having a forum.

That's true, if you own a forum you are going to like it, you can generate a good number of traffic from your forum, that's what if you have a forum,but you can still have good traffic e even without having a forum.
That's true, that's One of the benefits of having your own forum, it will help you on those kinds of things, forums is very good you'll gain a lot of things if you are owning a forum.

I have used blog and the content writing sites like forum etc for promoting the youtube videos. I have also tried social media sites like reddit and facebook. And so far my luck has been pretty much slow. I want to know if there are any other good methods that I can try out for marketing the youtube channel and videos.

Do you know any good marketing methods for promoting the youtube videos?
You can advertise your video to targeted audiences by using YouTube's advertising platform. This can help you reach folks who would not otherwise have seen your video.

Employ YouTube SEO: To help your videos appear in pertinent search results, optimize your video titles, descriptions, and tags for search engines.
Working along with other YouTubers Make contact with other YouTubers who are active in your niche and offer to work together on a video or promote each other's channels.

Promoting your videos with other social media will be the best but also if you have a YouTube channel, with lots of subscribers,you can also
I have noticed that a lot of people prefer to watch videos instead of readable advertisement so it is good to promote your videos on social media.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back