Marketing YouTube Videos without Blog or Social Media

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have used blog and the content writing sites like forum etc for promoting the youtube videos. I have also tried social media sites like reddit and facebook. And so far my luck has been pretty much slow. I want to know if there are any other good methods that I can try out for marketing the youtube channel and videos.

Do you know any good marketing methods for promoting the youtube videos?

Promoting your videos with other social media will be the best but also if you have a YouTube channel, with lots of subscribers,you can also

The best option to promote your youtube videos is microjob sites and there is a lot like picoworkers, rapidworkers, microworkers, microploy.
You can require:
- Minimum nerd stats (30000 nerds stats)
- Monosnap record video for full watch
- Comment link or screenshot
- Subscribe button
- Like screenshot
- Social share link (both of owner requires 2 social share links)
Most of unknown video youtube channels starts like that and with monetization on they are earning with their production and thanks to microjob sites.

If you don't want to consider running YouTube ads to promote your business then I think being patient and build an online presence is the best way.

I have used blog and the content writing sites like forum etc for promoting the youtube videos. I have also tried social media sites like reddit and facebook. And so far my luck has been pretty much slow. I want to know if there are any other good methods that I can try out for marketing the youtube channel and videos.

You may consider running advert on YouTube. But I think Instagram will be the best option Instagram is more of the videos

One thing with trying to get organic traffic is that it is so slow, it can get you frustrated and giving up.

If you want faster growth, ads are the way to go. But organic will definitely give you more loyal followers.

Why not try Facebook groups where you add value, then when someone asks for help redirect them to your channel?

In my experience, blog and website does not help much when it comes promote youtube videos. You can benefit from social media promotion only when your video becomes viral. The best way to generate views on your youtube videos is through seo.

Luckily, youtube has its own optimization system that can help grow up your channel without the need lf external platforms for traffic, which are the tags and keywords feature that help you place yourself in the first places in the searching list

If you are not ready to market or promote your YouTube videos with social media and blogs then you need to leave it to grow organically with keywords. If the content or videos you are doing is optimized with keywords it will be easy for you to rank on YouTube search option and you get enough viewers.

You can try twitter to use to promote your videos YouTube, if other social network is not working for it, because blog and website did not help when it comes to promote YouTube videos, but I think the best option use to promote your YouTube videos is microjob site.

I think facebook and instagram but it's slow you should to youtube giving ads and posting blog and some friends say joined my channel and come in with friends also if your content is good so traffic also create in your website and blog

Why not run YouTube ads? That should be the easiest way for you. Also using Facebook and Instagram isn't a bad idea despite the fact that it might be a bit slow. Twitter is also an option, paying a blogger to help you promote your link isn't a bad idea also.

I think facebook and instagram but it's slow you should to youtube giving ads and posting blog and some friends say joined my channel and come in with friends also if your content is good so traffic also create in your website and blog
It’s not as complicated as regular SEO (search engine optimization). It’s not as money- or time-intensive as getting your own website to the top of Google. But just like Google search, YouTube has its own search algorithm.

There are two major ways you can drive traffic your YouTube channel. The free method and the paid methods. The one you mentioned are under free method. Since you have tried them and gives little result. I think the next option for you is paid traffic. I thin the paid traffic you use is Google AdWords. It gives you opportunity to target the right audience for your YouTube channel. But you have to do this with caustion as you might lose money on the process.

My YouTube channel is also wanting in viewers. I am disappointed with Facebook because I have 700 friends and half are active that they usually react on my posts (I usually post every other day). When I upload a new video I would post the link on my Facebook timeline with a caption that I know would be interesting. That post would get a hundred reactions and some comments but the views on my video is only a handful. I am still trying to find a way on how those Facebook friends would watch my video.

When it comes to driving traffic to your YouTube channel, you can you can utilize Facebook targeted adverts. This kind of advertisement target Facebook users that have interest in your line of advertisement. This people will most likely click on your link.

Don't forget to add a subscribe button to each video you upload. In YouTube videos, there are always subscribe button either at the top or at the bottom of the screen. Therefore ensure that you add a subscribe button and encourage your viewers to subscribe.
Post automatically merged:

You need to be on top of everything that is happening in your niche. You need to make and publish videos on the latest news, events or products that just got released in your niche. And you also need to be consistent at doing that. For example, if the latest Samsung phone is released, you need to make a video ASAP

Last edited:
YouTube is one of the social media platforms with high barrier for entry and as such if you yaw high quality contents, you are already enroute to getting new subscribers already.

Well according to your write up you said you have used blogs, comment writing site like forums and even social media to increase your YouTube page but it hasn't been giving you a good result, did you is then through paid advert?

I don't know much about the best ways to promote YouTube videos but I have heard of YouTube ads before. Maybe you should try them. You can also go for promotion in microjob sites like picoworkers. At the same time, don't stop promoting in social media sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back