What's new

Marketing via Telegram

I believe that marketing via telegram will bring a great and more favourable options due to its features. You'll get to have and meet a lot of clients who in one way can make referrals to the success of your business.

That's a good idea. But it is not wise to advertise your products on telegram the reason is because you can only advertise the product within your contact.

In my opinion, telegram is not a good way of marketing. It's not as popular as other social media like WhatsApp and you have to chat with people or create a group before someone can patronize you wheareas on WhatsApp, you can simply post ur products on your status and people will chat you up to patronize you.

You can also market your product and services on any telegram you belong to provided you have lot of targeted audience for your product. It'll be very good to inform the admin of the telegram group before you start promoting your products.

Telegram is a communication app just like Whatsapp. While it is not as popular as Whatsappp, Telegram is growing popular. Recently, Telegram crossed 500 million users. I have been using telegram for business communication since a long time. You can use telegram on a desktop computer as well as a smartphone app.
I think I started to use telegram during the pandemic when I was looking for a good platform to interact with my clients.
I did not enjoy the interphase and its features. It is a good platform, no doubt. But it wasn't comfortable for me.

Telegram marketing and its relation to business promotion is challenging for almost all businesses. In contrast to the common belief that social networks such as Telegram are mainly where youngsters dwell the most, adults and much older people are using these networks. Therefore, Telegram marketing can be a productive method to promote your business. as you have millions of active

Scammers are everywhere and it's not only on telegram,telegram is a good social media because it helps in advertisement and all other things it is also a fast growing application and it makes communication easier for individuals

Telegram is not a terrific concept for business marketing. People are wary of what is advertised there because it is renowned as a haven for crooks. I recommend that you use other social networking platforms.

The best way to ensure one gets maximum sales is creating of channels and recently there's something I came to discover about telegram that responses can also be automated. That would make your work easier and you'll be able to filter out those that are serious or not.

There are diverse ways of making money or advertising product I feel that Instagram is use to advertise goods because of the fact that one do not need to spend alot or money on it.also there are alot of influencial people on the platform

It can be a good strategy to market your products and services on telegram. Just make sure you have lot of targeted audience as the telegram group you want to market your product and services.

The only way you can market your products on telegram is if you create a group and plenty people join or you promote it to your contacts. The both ways are not reliable and will not convert as much as other means of advertising.

Telegram gives you the opportunity to reach out to wide range of people of the same interest. You just need to identify their major problem and create a product that will solve the problem and presented to them at reasonable price. You are going to make a lot of profit if you are consistent with this.

Telegram is mostly being used by blockchain projects. They also has Telegram has a lot of spam accounts. While telegram is not s big as whatsapp, but I believe it is very useful tool in marketing.

Telegram allows larger number of people in a group chat than WhatsApp, chats are hardly lost here, and it has no size restrictions for file usage. Although it is not that popular, it will be at the top some day.

If you create groups and invite like minded people to join the group and promote your products and services in the group you can gain traction. Since the messages are delievered in real time, it is more profitable.

Telegram is a good platform where you can promote your product or service. Telegram make it pretty much easier to broadcast a message to a large number of people at a time. The only thing is that fraudsters are now making use of telegram to scam.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back