What's new

Marketing during Corona Pandemic

Things are now getting difficult. Worst part is that you have a lot of marketing to do and also there is no assurance of daily earning. And people are slowly losing the jobs. And another part is that corona victims are going to be less likely to work. So that would impact the business and the sales too.

So how do we market our product and service in these tough times?
Not in slowly losing the jobs but many of employee has lost their jobs due to the pandemic, and as of now even many recruitment losses in employees jobs still increasing even the very well known company has to reduce their employee due to shortage.

There is still a lot of marketing campaigners that go on even the pandemic though a lot of them have now seemed digital methods and I think thats the future.

Marketing activities during the covid-19 pandemic has taken a new level and dimension totally. Everyone is now trying to have a presence online this days to showcase their products and services

I won't say that marketing have not been profitable in the covid era,though it as really boost online sales and also promote business on a larger scale for enterprenure and companies.

The pandemic really caused more harm than good. Movement was restricted. People were suffering and dying of hunger. So many people resulted to showcasing their products and services online since offline markets were also restricted. It was a very terrible experience

Things are now getting difficult. Worst part is that you have a lot of marketing to do and also there is no assurance of daily earning. And people are slowly losing the jobs. And another part is that corona victims are going to be less likely to work. So that would impact the business and the sales too.

So how do we market our product and service in these tough times?
Have you tried marketing online? The best way to market anything right now would be through the internet, movement is still limited in some places and alot of persons are already getting used to working online. So it's best to follow the trends.

The world is now in a state of uncertainty so I will now advise you not to spend so much money on advertisement because you really do not know the next step that government officials are going to take.

The normal marketing channels has been closed thereby giving rise to online social media marketing. This is one way you can cope with the devastating effect of the coronavirus pandemic on your business.
Just employ the services of a social media marketer and you will see your booming inspire of the pandemic.

Thanks for your questions. Infact, I know of many friends that made some huge money during this lockdown or pandemic season. Most of them utilized the social Media as a means of advertising and reaching their potential customers.

Thanks for your questions. Infact, I know of many friends that made some huge money during this lockdown or pandemic season. Most of them utilized the social Media as a means of advertising and reaching their potential customers.
That's true, I know of some persons who made millions during the pandemic period, he started forex trading at that moment since he lost his job, and since then he is not even interested in working for someone again, rather he is working towards starting his own business.

The first wave of the pandemic has taught us that we can participate in online marketing which is even more effective seeing we can reach more people that way.

The Covid-19 crisis has reinforced what we already know: that brands must communicate in very local and precise terms, targeting specific consumers based on their circumstances and what is most relevant to them.

Currently, online marketing is the most effective. Engage the various social media sites in your marketing and you will get great effects before you realize it.

Economic activities have really suffered during the covid-19 pandemic because most markets were closed and only open for few days or hours, not every one could reach the market early to buy goods, some business owners also lost their lives to the disease.

Well, during this pandemic outbreak, the offline marketing platform has been cut short due to the lockdown and open ways for the online market which had been effective since then.

Even as things became seemingly difficult, this period has opened up a great avenue for product and service owners. A lot of people have now realised the importance of the online space and you can use it to grow your customers base online and offline too.

It all depends on your niche and if you picked good one than still you can get better earning as more and more people spending time on internet because of lockdown and work to home and you have good chance to make decent money.

I must say that the marketing activities declined a lot during the pandemic. Many people were marketing products online and I think that this also proved that online marketing still has the potential.

The majority of markets affected during corona virus are the ones that fail to go digital, during corona many businesses and markets were still operating fully (E-commerce, E-marketing), so it's high time every market go digital.

It Amazing that I'm just replying this post after 2years and it actually sounds funny for me and there's not even any pandemic anymore. Most people were marketing through online then during the pandemic

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back