What's new

Marketing Challenges

My biggest problem in marketing is convincing people that my product is different from the bad ones they have encountered before. Experience shapes people and their thought process. So it is always hard to knock them off what they perceive to be their realities.

What products /services is the person offering or marketing?
Does it appeal to the audience or the taste of the individual who is buying the product/services. If not, he can always consider marketing another product or services that is in high demand or adapt another marketing strategy. U just have to think out of the box.
Post automatically merged:

What products /services is the person offering or marketing?
Does it appeal to the audience or the taste of the individual who is buying the product/services. If not, he can always consider marketing another product or services that is in high demand or adapt another marketing strategy. U just have to think out of the box.

The vast majority of companies don’t have a marketing department because in many cases they were created by freelancers who have decided to create their own business and never studied marketing, nor do they know how to apply it correctly in their sales strategy.
This is why I want to analyze the 10 challenges or problems that many companies will face when working with marketing.

The biggest mistake I made is I convinced my relative invest on a certain business of my colleague and end up losing a big money on his wallet. I am taking the blame myself because I did not analyze that the business will only go to its downfall because they lack of proper preparation for it.

After working hard and paying extra hand to complete the job and provide the job specifications, clients returned it and said they were not going to pay a dime, imagine how it would make someone feel

The biggest problem I have faced about marketing my products is from actually being consistent with the marketting. I tend to give up easily on a campaign or not to put too much energy into it and that is what I plan to work on to improve.

The biggest problem that i face in marketing is that people didn't even bother to see the ads or links that i will send to them. Some clients need the best quality thing in the cheapest rates as we can't provide them that was the main problem in marketing now a days.

Though I haven't really tried offline marketing but I think I've had some levels of experience online. One thing I've come to learn is that variety is truly life's spice.
Being able to have different angles that can speak to different people would greatly help in your marketing.

Usually it takes a lot to impress people these days.
A simple ad wouldn't do the trick and even discounts and all, can take us so far. We will have to update ourselves constantly and we should try to come up with new and different strategies. That's the biggest roadblock and we need to spend more time for this.

It's not always possible but we will have to do it somehow.

One of the things that can go a long way to sustain a business very well apart from the issue of finanace,is the marketing aspect of the business,you really need to device a good strategy on customer aqusition to help the business grow.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back