Not open for further replies.

Lord Saru

Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So, recently, the government in my country has forced e-commerce giants from moving towards the market approach as opposed to their traditional market approach of arranging their garrages and ordering the supply and demand chains.

What are the stories elsewhere? How do you think arrangement of the products are better, taking into consideration your requirements?.

Both are necessary for the other. The commodity approach is often more profitable, but if the nature of the goods or services is required then trading across the market is not bad

So, recently, the government in my country has forced e-commerce giants from moving towards the market approach as opposed to their traditional market approach of arranging their garrages and ordering the supply and demand chains.

What are the stories elsewhere? How do you think arrangement of the products are better, taking into consideration your requirements?.
Both are necessary, and each has its own advantage and disadvantage over other. The commodity approach is slightly more profitable

I think it's very good that the government requests the collaboration of electronic commerce so that in this way it can help people, since supply and demand brings more benefits to the company itself. The more people have access to the company, the greater the profit, and by this I mean all companies regardless of size.

I can say in my perspective that the both is the best to be using, the both transitional business and e-commerce business are useful for each other in which to be carryout together. Despite that e-commerce business has taken over the world but traditional business still maintaining it status because it can be eradicate by e-commerce.

To be honest, I don't understand what you mentioned - market or commodity approach. This is the first time that I've heard of the terms and pardon me for saying that I didn't understand your explanation either. What I can guess about market approach is the demand in the market pertaining to the business. As with the commodity approach maybe what you mean is the availability of supply which boils down to the opposition of the supplye versus demand.

I don't quite understand what you wrote up there , perhaps a much broader explanation of what you meant or the message you are trying to pass would be much appreciated. However let me say that any market approach that favours more business and easy accessibility to customers are always the right way to go

Both are profitable the major thing is to know your target. You can't use commodity method where you are meant to use market method. Business entails allot of technical know how. It is far more than profit making

Both approaches are very welcomed. Market and commodity approach are very profitable.
In business you must make use of technical know how where you are supposed to use market approach you shouldn't use commodity to reach your target in business.

Under the commodity approach the focus is placed on the product or it is an approach on the marketing on commodity wise basis. In other words, the study relates to the flow of a certain commodity and its movement from the original producer right up to the ultimate customer

Commodity approach helps smaller buisness because they are self interest, personal convenience and advantages, usefulness and sustainable.marketing are also good because they help promote your business and investment and give them enough audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back