What's new

Mara wallet: First Africa's cryto wallet?

Alisco

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
May 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Just of recent I read about a wallet called Mara. The article claimed that the Mara wallet is first Africa's wallet.How true is that?

This wallet is in Play Store. You can even download his APK from the internet. It is like Binance one a wallet for storing, exchanging cryptocurrency and offers reward program for refer users.
I very unpopular crypto wallet. I don't think it's even the first African wallet in existence because roqqu has been operating for sometimes and is also an African wallet.

The key issue many people have this days is the security of their assets. Ever since FTX went down, people are sceptical of using both popular and less popular exchanges and wallets. Mara wallet has a lot to overcome.

Does it actually matter if the wallet is based on a certain region? I mean how can a wallet based in Africa be better than something that is created in the US?

I had never heard of such a crypto wallet, and that's strange because I've read about so many... but well, I really don't think that a crypto wallet has to be from a specific country, I like that the wallets are decentralized.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back