What's new

Manager unheeded my availability? however ought to I follow up?

Well since you have mentioned that you have tried to bring the issue up and you don not see any changes in your schedule. I think the best is to bring it up one time and make sure she signs and agree to it.

Just for some background data, I even have a 2 jobs. The one I work soon is my main job, and that i have the next position and around thirty five hours there per week.

The job in question is my "side" job, I request solely to figure around 12-15 hours per week most. My accessible hours for this area unit 4am(open) to 11am. I Recently, i have been scheduled for 4+ open shifts per week, and that i told my manager that this wasn't operating on behalf of me since I do have another virtually full time job and this wasn't the provision I prescribed. I still did show up to my shifts, however got warn out since this will create work around four doubles (4am-8/9pm) per week. I told her i do not mind gap one or 2 days most, however i actually simply want one 4-10 shift and so 2 6-10 shifts. She aforesaid she utterly understood my issue and would fix my schedules going forward. I even tried to request solely sure days thus I might have a collection schedule however she unbroken denying it on the programming app.

My schedule for on has Maine operating 4am-10:30am five days on. i do not shrewdness to travel concerning this since I already talked to her once. i do not understand if I ought to simply quit or the way to bring it up? Advice? I desire a automaton who's being taken advantage of.
I see this situation concernng your plight as very disturbing,considering the fact you went all out to explained to your superior,it is not a good value she displayed there.

I have almost the same issue and experience at my former place of word. People don't like working in an environment thats harsh and not condusive , so when theres no good relationship between the owner of the business and the employer, its better to just leave.
I agree. I am leaving my current job because my employers are pressurizing the employees and I really cannot work in such kind of environment. They are thinking we are slaves. I am giving the notification today and I will be leaving within one week after receiving my salary. Employers must realize that people who are working under them are not their slaves.

Anything that would affect your income shouldn't be treated with levity in any way I'll advise. If the person you want to assist you in any capacity isn't willing or isn't performing well, you'd have to put sentiments aside and do what's right.
Reason being that, starting on some type of foot isn't advisable, it'll be difficult to correct things later.

I have almost the same issue and experience at my former place of word. People don't like working in an environment thats harsh and not condusive , so when theres no good relationship between the owner of the business and the employer, its better to just leave.

I have already left my job and now I am trying to make money online. I feel much happier when I work online. I just hope that I will make more money online than I used to make when I had my offline job.

I never have had a regular job and I never have had to work during odd hours. Therefore, I have never been in such trouble. If I had been in that kind of situation, I would first try to accommodate, and if it is too difficult to handle, I would give up

I have already left my job and now I am trying to make money online. I feel much happier when I work online. I just hope that I will make more money online than I used to make when I had my offline job.
Sometimes I feel like taking the same decision to quit my offline job in order to focus more on online jobs. My current job is very stressful and sometimes the manager makes things difficult for the employees in the organization.

Well it is actually not easy at all to work under someone because you have to try your best to to what they want and how they want it and you have to try not to get on their nerves

Just for some background data, I even have a 2 jobs. The one I work soon is my main job, and that i have the next position and around thirty five hours there per week.

The job in question is my "side" job, I request solely to figure around 12-15 hours per week most. My accessible hours for this area unit 4am(open) to 11am. I Recently, i have been scheduled for 4+ open shifts per week, and that i told my manager that this wasn't operating on behalf of me since I do have another virtually full time job and this wasn't the provision I prescribed. I still did show up to my shifts, however got warn out since this will create work around four doubles (4am-8/9pm) per week. I told her i do not mind gap one or 2 days most, however i actually simply want one 4-10 shift and so 2 6-10 shifts. She aforesaid she utterly understood my issue and would fix my schedules going forward. I even tried to request solely sure days thus I might have a collection schedule however she unbroken denying it on the programming app.

My schedule for on has Maine operating 4am-10:30am five days on. i do not shrewdness to travel concerning this since I already talked to her once. i do not understand if I ought to simply quit or the way to bring it up? Advice? I desire a automaton who's being taken advantage of.
Before you got the job, there are terms and conditions that were spelt out, and you were expected to read through before signing as an agreement.
Now, if the terms are no longer in your favour and the management is doing nothing about your complaint, then you can quit.

Before you got the job, there are terms and conditions that were spelt out, and you were expected to read through before signing as an agreement.
Now, if the terms are no longer in your favour and the management is doing nothing about your complaint, then you can quit.
I think you should speak to the management.
If the terms can not be changed to favour you, then it is better to quit.
You do not have to breach the agreement you had with the company.

Most companies will just create a schedule that will favour them because that is what they need, I believe it is for you to either fit into what they want or maybe you look for somewhere else.. but do not try to overwork yourself.

I believe this case is more than a simple misunderstanding. If you let let her know about your schedule and she denied getting that info and still adamant about what she wants then it's better to just quit

Business moving well is as a result of good customer's management. When your business grows to a certain stage, you will have to employ someone that can manage your good and customers well at the same time

Scope, This toolkit looks at some of the most common disruptive employee behaviors, identifies the potential risks to the organization if the behavior is not corrected and offers strategies for constructively managing the performance of difficult employees. The article also discusses the roles of HR and the individual's supervisor in managing the process, corporate written communication about appropriate and inappropriate behaviors, and legal issues associated with disruptive employee behaviors. Although related to the topic, this article does not cover workplace harassment, involuntary termination of employment, the internal resolution of disputes or violence in the workplace.

There are terms to keep in every employment process and when they get broken, the party that breaks such has some responsibilities to the other party.

The best thing to do is seek out the manager again and ensure he understands your plight and this time around, let all the schedules be penned down and if possible be witnessed by other employees.
What i have come to understand about most place of engagement is that,they usually want to overstretch employees,knowing that some of them are bent on accepting any terms of service that they are given.

If they cannot reschedule the hour to suit you then you have a lot of responsibilities to handle. At this time you have to analyse if you will be able to handle all these responsibilities or you will have to quit one and concentrate in another .

When you sign an employment contract, you should read the terms and conditions carefully so that both parties comply with them correctly, any changes that are made should be evaluated and you should see if you accept them or not. Off-line in my country it is forbidden to downgrade you in terms of schedule and agreed shifts, unless you accept it.
This is why is good to pen down contracts no matter how small the agreement is. Just have a signed documents, something that backs you up in cases like this

When you sign an employment contract, you should read the terms and conditions carefully so that both parties comply with them correctly, any changes that are made should be evaluated and you should see if you accept them or not. Off-line in my country it is forbidden to downgrade you in terms of schedule and agreed shifts, unless you accept it.
Immediately before you sign an employment contract , the first thing you need to do is go through all the contract and companies terms and condition which will guide you on not faulting any of the rules .

There are rules and regulations that every employee must follow. These rules are made known to the employee even before he receives his employment letter.
Instead of breaking the rules in your workplace, I suggest you talk to your boss and tell him how you feel.
The two of you can reach an agreement that works for you.

Well, the thing here is that rules and regulations are something that should be followed. However, a company could make some exception in certain cases.

beggers cannot be choosers. Since you are an employer, you have just two choices, you either accept what ever your manager says or just quit. When I was in almost similar situation, I chose to quit. However, most of the time you cannot quit because you need a job badly.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back