What's new

Management Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Management style goes beyond managing forums or blogs or websites or social media platforms. Management involves also people and resources. What style does the human resource management team adopt in an organization to to trigger maximum performance of employees?

I don't manage a forum but wherever there is no rule there is no offense and this comes with uproar. Forums should have strict but accommodating rules and there should also be punishments for defaulters. This is the only way to keep members in check.

There are different management style which is been introduced by different business owner there is upward communication and management and downward communication management.

There should be a balance between being strict and being very friendly with those you manage. When a manager is too strict it leads to false pretense from those he manage. Being too friendly on the other leads to unseriousness among workers.

Management plays an important role in strengthening the bond amongst the employees and making them work together as a single unit. It is the management’s responsibility to ensure that employees are satisfied with their job responsibilities and eventually deliver their level best. An autocratic management style is characterized by strong, centralized control with a single source of authority. Communication flows from the top down only one way and team members are expected to follow orders.

For managing my business I will be very strict for the rule and regulation to the staff members, because success of business totally depends upon the management system.
if management system is dull and weak, a business can't grow.
So make your management effective for progress in business.

The management styles of a company varies by the company's level of management, and even from person to person. A good manager is one that can adjust their management style to suit different environments and employees. An individual’s management style is shaped by many different factors including internal and external business environments, and how one views the role of work in the lives of employees.

I were opportuned to manage a forum like let's say Bizdustry, i will be the best manager ever because I will like to carry everyone along, friendly and correct members in love, treating everyone equally because I am a proponent of democratic norms and values.

Management style it is style whereby you intend on managing your business maybe you be strict in managing to your staffs or employees or you give them freedom.
And is also the style like the way you intend in managing your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back