What's new

Management Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managing style us the way or method that's being using to maintain a company or organization and the methods use to control a staffs. A manager must be friendly to staffs, he/she must be a motivator for staffs, manager must be a person that will give staffs a freedom.

Managing an organisation is not that easy but you must let you managerial style to be friendly with your staff and your customers. You must not be too strict in dealing with them. There must be good relationship between employees and the employer in order to achieve the organisational goals.

Management style can affect the running of the company operation if it seems strange to the Poeple who work in the company. The management style most realistic and Poeple focus. This will help the managers to achieve favorable working environment for their workers. The is the reason I don't recommend Poeple to read mafia manager as it contains some of the radical tactics of control the work force of the company.

Management style depends on the manager in question. Some managers are rigid and like to maintain a very strict policy with the members. Other managers can be friendly and open with their members.
Just know the one that works for you and stick with it.

Different people with different management style. Some are strict with their decision making while some are not. So I will say my management style depends on the people and directions. Their behavior when notices will determine the type of management style to be applied to them.

When you think about management style, you think about businesses but it can also be relevant to a forum community. What type of style do you go for when managing your staff and members? Are you strict with your forum rules or do you not mind giving them some freedom?
As for me , I will prefer not to be strict at the very beginning of starting the business in order to give my employees the opportunity to have a suitable Environment for their work . However when I noticed that they abuse my calm way , I will be harsh

Whatever management style anyone adopts, there must be some kind of balance. A manager has to have good rapport with his staff but must be able to draw the line where needed to avoid him being taken for granted and thereby causing issues in the business.

I believe in a management style that is balanced meaning that there should be discipline at the same time they should be freedom they should be a time to take a break, a time to take a break from all the seriousness of the business ,of the job or work whatever the business is. The relationship with the staff members is crucial to the success of the business.

I think you should not be strict with everything including rules, you should give them some independece on posting the threads and you should encourage them 2-3 times if they make some mistakes in the forum instead by banning them as you have seen in many forums.

There are rules and definitely, they have to be followed strictly to prevent irregularities in the forum, the staff rarely breaks rules as far as you motivate them and stick to the laid down punishments for those who flout the rules, the forum is a place where sanity must be maintained, this would definitely help its progress.

Management style, I try overlooked their problem of staff, I also be strict in their rules, I should not be harsh with my staff I will always be good with all my staff, I will also have a good relationship with them,

Management style is best handled by people who know how to handle men and materials, not people who treat men as if they are dogs.be polite yet very serious in facing businesses, address all issues with love and compassion, rebuke people when necessary using good vocabularies.

According to my opinion, the best management style is motivation and compensation. When an entrepreneur motivate and compensate his staffs and team members. The business will be outstanding.

A management style is the particular way managers go about accomplishing these objectives. It encompasses the way they make decisions, how they plan and organize work, and how they exercise authority. Management styles vary by company, level of management, and even from person to person.

When you think about management style, you think about businesses but it can also be relevant to a forum community. What type of style do you go for when managing your staff and members? Are you strict with your forum rules or do you not mind giving them some freedom?
The method used by a person in managing an organisation or group of people .the players seemed to lose confidence in his management styles.

The authoritarian management style involves managing through clear direction and control. It is also sometimes referred to as the autocratic or directive management style. Authoritarian managers typically assert strong authority, have total decision-making power, and expect unquestioned obedience

I have never managed a forum or website but I think that the best management style is where the manager can balance between being strict and friendly. He/she should not be too strict to scare away the users or too friendly that many get away with breaking the rules.

Democratic style of leadership is the best though some situations tend to require autocratic style of leadership. Democratic style of leadership tend to bring out the best in follers.

A management style is a way in which a manager works to fulfill their goals. Management style includes the way that a manager plans, organizes, makes decisions, delegates, and manages their staff.
It can vary widely depending on the company, level of management, industry, country, and culture, as well as the person themself. An effective manager is someone who can adjust their management style in response to different factors while keeping their focus on successfully achieving targets.

I would embrace a vote based style of authority with a component of appeal. This way I offer my adherents the chance to be engaged with the administration interaction while likewise setting myself in a place to motivate. I accept this is the best type of authority in the event that one needs to have a fulfilled labor force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back