Not open for further replies.

Ash

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 19, 2015
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
When you think about management style, you think about businesses but it can also be relevant to a forum community. What type of style do you go for when managing your staff and members? Are you strict with your forum rules or do you not mind giving them some freedom?

To be honest, I try to overlook a lot of stuff. It doesn't matter what their position is, but I try to make people comfortable.
If a loyal user is about to leave, then I would step-in to resolve stuff. Most of the time, it's not pleasant but we need to do stuff once in a while. I don't expect people to follow all the rules strictly. Still, they shouldn't hurt others in anyway. That's my only concern, most of the time.

I have never managed a forum or website but I think that the best management style is where the manager can balance between being strict and friendly. He/she should not be too strict to scare away the users or too friendly that many get away with breaking the rules.

When you talk about managing staff and members, I imagine you mean managing. Managing is something different, which must be a great planner where everything planned is accomplished, this in an organized way, and it is the manager's responsibility as the team leader. Last but not least interpersonal relationships with everyone must be maintained in a professional and humane manner.

The role of a manager can not be overemphasized, reason why they receive almost the highest pay in every organizations, so looking at the managerial role, the managers are responsible in coordinating every other factors of the organization, they ensure the smooth running of every activities to ascertain maximum productivity

I m share my erperiences . i m working at job my management is very good my boss is very honest and polit dealing to all employed than infact some time employed share the personal issue so right suggestion of the employe i m very licky my boss is very cool mind .

A management style is the particular way managers go about accomplishing these objectives. It encompasses the way they make decisions, how they plan and organize work, and how they exercise authority.

When you think about management style, you think about businesses but it can also be relevant to a forum community. What type of style do you go for when managing your staff and members? Are you strict with your forum rules or do you not mind giving them some freedom?
Sometimes you don't have to be strict on your community like that, you can give some freedom, monitor how they behave and then know how best you can manage them. But that shouldn't take long, it should be like a test to see their behavior and you can now start your normal moderation.

Types of management styles. All management styles can be categorized by three major types: Autocratic, Democratic, and, with Autocratic being the most controlling andbeing the least controlling.

Management skills are a collection of abilities that include things such as business planning, decision-making, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and time management. ... In top management, these skills are essential to run an organization well and achieve desired business objectives.

I will start by saying, mutual relationship between a manager and his or her staff matters a lot to propel the business to grow higher and effective. You should not be harsh with your staff and at the same time you should not be too familiar with them to prevent negligence. Ensure you are open to contribution from your staff it will help boost the company.
Post automatically merged:

I will start by saying, mutual relationship between a manager and his or her staff matters a lot to propel the business to grow higher and effective. You should not be harsh with your staff and at the same time you should not be too familiar with them to prevent negligence. Ensure you are open to contribution from your staff it will help boost the company.

I would adopt a democratic style of leadership with an element of charisma. This way I give my followers the opportunity to be involved in the management process while also putting myself in a position to inspire. I believe this is the best form of leadership if one wants to have a satisfied workforce.

Types of management styles. All management styles can be categorized by three major types: Autocratic, Democratic, and Laissez-Faire, with Autocratic being the most controlling and Laissez-Faire being the least controlling.

Types of management styles. All management styles can be categorized by three major types: Autocratic, Democratic, and Laissez-Faire, with Autocratic being the most controlling and Laissez-Faire being the least controlling.

Always be strict in your rules as such all will follow that sometimes there will be other who will test if you don't mind if they broke a rule and it will make a division in your company maybe to lead to such a collapse.

A management style is a particular way managers go about accomplishing their objectives. It encompasses the way they make decisions. How they plan and organize work. As a manager, I'll give my employees a little freedom so as to improve productivity and effectiveness

Always be strict in your rules as such all will follow that sometimes there will be other who will test if you don't mind if they broke a rule and it will make a division in your company may be to lead to such a collapse.

Administrative Managers
Regulatory supervisors depend on cycles and rules. They try to impact and propel utilizing a standard book.

Administrative Managers
Regulatory supervisors depend on cycles and rules. They try to impact and propel utilizing a standard book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back