Management Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
When you think about management style, you think about businesses but it can also be relevant to a forum community. What type of style do you go for when managing your staff and members? Are you strict with your forum rules or do you not mind giving them some freedom?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
To be honest, I try to overlook a lot of stuff. It doesn't matter what their position is, but I try to make people comfortable.
If a loyal user is about to leave, then I would step-in to resolve stuff. Most of the time, it's not pleasant but we need to do stuff once in a while. I don't expect people to follow all the rules strictly. Still, they shouldn't hurt others in anyway. That's my only concern, most of the time.

Abigael

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I have never managed a forum or website but I think that the best management style is where the manager can balance between being strict and friendly. He/she should not be too strict to scare away the users or too friendly that many get away with breaking the rules.

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
When you talk about managing staff and members, I imagine you mean managing. Managing is something different, which must be a great planner where everything planned is accomplished, this in an organized way, and it is the manager's responsibility as the team leader. Last but not least interpersonal relationships with everyone must be maintained in a professional and humane manner.

Damismiling

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
The role of a manager can not be overemphasized, reason why they receive almost the highest pay in every organizations, so looking at the managerial role, the managers are responsible in coordinating every other factors of the organization, they ensure the smooth running of every activities to ascertain maximum productivity

Afrinish

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
I m share my erperiences . i m working at job my management is very good my boss is very honest and polit dealing to all employed than infact some time employed share the personal issue so right suggestion of the employe i m very licky my boss is very cool mind .

HassanRaza

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
A management style is the particular way managers go about accomplishing these objectives. It encompasses the way they make decisions, how they plan and organize work, and how they exercise authority.

Goodday

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
When you think about management style, you think about businesses but it can also be relevant to a forum community. What type of style do you go for when managing your staff and members? Are you strict with your forum rules or do you not mind giving them some freedom?
Sometimes you don't have to be strict on your community like that, you can give some freedom, monitor how they behave and then know how best you can manage them. But that shouldn't take long, it should be like a test to see their behavior and you can now start your normal moderation.

Seun4luv

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Types of management styles. All management styles can be categorized by three major types: Autocratic, Democratic, and, with Autocratic being the most controlling andbeing the least controlling.

Highflyer

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Management skills are a collection of abilities that include things such as business planning, decision-making, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and time management. ... In top management, these skills are essential to run an organization well and achieve desired business objectives.

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I will start by saying, mutual relationship between a manager and his or her staff matters a lot to propel the business to grow higher and effective. You should not be harsh with your staff and at the same time you should not be too familiar with them to prevent negligence. Ensure you are open to contribution from your staff it will help boost the company.
Post automatically merged:

I will start by saying, mutual relationship between a manager and his or her staff matters a lot to propel the business to grow higher and effective. You should not be harsh with your staff and at the same time you should not be too familiar with them to prevent negligence. Ensure you are open to contribution from your staff it will help boost the company.

Trojan8

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I would adopt a democratic style of leadership with an element of charisma. This way I give my followers the opportunity to be involved in the management process while also putting myself in a position to inspire. I believe this is the best form of leadership if one wants to have a satisfied workforce.

EMMANUEL

Ambassador
Verified Poster
Types of management styles. All management styles can be categorized by three major types: Autocratic, Democratic, and Laissez-Faire, with Autocratic being the most controlling and Laissez-Faire being the least controlling.

Types of management styles. All management styles can be categorized by three major types: Autocratic, Democratic, and Laissez-Faire, with Autocratic being the most controlling and Laissez-Faire being the least controlling.

lelakil3

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Always be strict in your rules as such all will follow that sometimes there will be other who will test if you don't mind if they broke a rule and it will make a division in your company maybe to lead to such a collapse.

Eyiteepraise

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
A management style is a particular way managers go about accomplishing their objectives. It encompasses the way they make decisions. How they plan and organize work. As a manager, I'll give my employees a little freedom so as to improve productivity and effectiveness

Always be strict in your rules as such all will follow that sometimes there will be other who will test if you don't mind if they broke a rule and it will make a division in your company may be to lead to such a collapse.

Oliver 20

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Administrative Managers
Regulatory supervisors depend on cycles and rules. They try to impact and propel utilizing a standard book.

Administrative Managers
Regulatory supervisors depend on cycles and rules. They try to impact and propel utilizing a standard book.

Ridorz

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Managing style us the way or method that's being using to maintain a company or organization and the methods use to control a staffs. A manager must be friendly to staffs, he/she must be a motivator for staffs, manager must be a person that will give staffs a freedom.

Seyesystem

Resident Member
Verified Poster
Managing an organisation is not that easy but you must let you managerial style to be friendly with your staff and your customers. You must not be too strict in dealing with them. There must be good relationship between employees and the employer in order to achieve the organisational goals.

kayode10

Management style can affect the running of the company operation if it seems strange to the Poeple who work in the company. The management style most realistic and Poeple focus. This will help the managers to achieve favorable working environment for their workers. The is the reason I don't recommend Poeple to read mafia manager as it contains some of the radical tactics of control the work force of the company.

Erik4150

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Management style depends on the manager in question. Some managers are rigid and like to maintain a very strict policy with the members. Other managers can be friendly and open with their members.
Just know the one that works for you and stick with it.

Adexgrace

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Different people with different management style. Some are strict with their decision making while some are not. So I will say my management style depends on the people and directions. Their behavior when notices will determine the type of management style to be applied to them.

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
Verified Poster
As for me , I will prefer not to be strict at the very beginning of starting the business in order to give my employees the opportunity to have a suitable Environment for their work . However when I noticed that they abuse my calm way , I will be harsh

Niftyyem

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Whatever management style anyone adopts, there must be some kind of balance. A manager has to have good rapport with his staff but must be able to draw the line where needed to avoid him being taken for granted and thereby causing issues in the business.

Gilead

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
I believe in a management style that is balanced meaning that there should be discipline at the same time they should be freedom they should be a time to take a break, a time to take a break from all the seriousness of the business ,of the job or work whatever the business is. The relationship with the staff members is crucial to the success of the business.

Shivay

Cobra Kai
Verified Poster
I think you should not be strict with everything including rules, you should give them some independece on posting the threads and you should encourage them 2-3 times if they make some mistakes in the forum instead by banning them as you have seen in many forums.

tuna89

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
There are rules and definitely, they have to be followed strictly to prevent irregularities in the forum, the staff rarely breaks rules as far as you motivate them and stick to the laid down punishments for those who flout the rules, the forum is a place where sanity must be maintained, this would definitely help its progress.

joy101

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Management style, I try overlooked their problem of staff, I also be strict in their rules, I should not be harsh with my staff I will always be good with all my staff, I will also have a good relationship with them,

Snazzy001

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Management style is best handled by people who know how to handle men and materials, not people who treat men as if they are dogs.be polite yet very serious in facing businesses, address all issues with love and compassion, rebuke people when necessary using good vocabularies.

Hdre3m3n

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
According to my opinion, the best management style is motivation and compensation. When an entrepreneur motivate and compensate his staffs and team members. The business will be outstanding.

Kelvin7656

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
A management style is the particular way managers go about accomplishing these objectives. It encompasses the way they make decisions, how they plan and organize work, and how they exercise authority. Management styles vary by company, level of management, and even from person to person.

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
Verified Poster
The method used by a person in managing an organisation or group of people .the players seemed to lose confidence in his management styles.

Olahab

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
The authoritarian management style involves managing through clear direction and control. It is also sometimes referred to as the autocratic or directive management style. Authoritarian managers typically assert strong authority, have total decision-making power, and expect unquestioned obedience

Rainlover207

I love rain
Verified Poster
I have never managed a forum or website but I think that the best management style is where the manager can balance between being strict and friendly. He/she should not be too strict to scare away the users or too friendly that many get away with breaking the rules.

Segshowee

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Democratic style of leadership is the best though some situations tend to require autocratic style of leadership. Democratic style of leadership tend to bring out the best in follers.

Fabby

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
A management style is a way in which a manager works to fulfill their goals. Management style includes the way that a manager plans, organizes, makes decisions, delegates, and manages their staff.
It can vary widely depending on the company, level of management, industry, country, and culture, as well as the person themself. An effective manager is someone who can adjust their management style in response to different factors while keeping their focus on successfully achieving targets.

Hasan Raza

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I would embrace a vote based style of authority with a component of appeal. This way I offer my adherents the chance to be engaged with the administration interaction while likewise setting myself in a place to motivate. I accept this is the best type of authority in the event that one needs to have a fulfilled labor force.

Kelly5

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Management style goes beyond managing forums or blogs or websites or social media platforms. Management involves also people and resources. What style does the human resource management team adopt in an organization to to trigger maximum performance of employees?

Shayo

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
I don't manage a forum but wherever there is no rule there is no offense and this comes with uproar. Forums should have strict but accommodating rules and there should also be punishments for defaulters. This is the only way to keep members in check.

Richard92

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
There are different management style which is been introduced by different business owner there is upward communication and management and downward communication management.

Milz

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
There should be a balance between being strict and being very friendly with those you manage. When a manager is too strict it leads to false pretense from those he manage. Being too friendly on the other leads to unseriousness among workers.

Youngdee

Resident Member
Verified Poster
Management plays an important role in strengthening the bond amongst the employees and making them work together as a single unit. It is the management’s responsibility to ensure that employees are satisfied with their job responsibilities and eventually deliver their level best. An autocratic management style is characterized by strong, centralized control with a single source of authority. Communication flows from the top down only one way and team members are expected to follow orders.

Bilal0087

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
For managing my business I will be very strict for the rule and regulation to the staff members, because success of business totally depends upon the management system.
if management system is dull and weak, a business can't grow.
So make your management effective for progress in business.

KvngMurphy

Go Hard or Go Home
Verified Poster
The management styles of a company varies by the company's level of management, and even from person to person. A good manager is one that can adjust their management style to suit different environments and employees. An individual’s management style is shaped by many different factors including internal and external business environments, and how one views the role of work in the lives of employees.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I were opportuned to manage a forum like let's say Bizdustry, i will be the best manager ever because I will like to carry everyone along, friendly and correct members in love, treating everyone equally because I am a proponent of democratic norms and values.

Adesuwa

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Management style it is style whereby you intend on managing your business maybe you be strict in managing to your staffs or employees or you give them freedom.
And is also the style like the way you intend in managing your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks