Dolphin Team

VIP Member
VIP Member
Sep 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

Can't scale ads due to constant bans and routine? 😬
Endless preparation of cabinets, account bans, publication of links and updating statistics for dozens of cabinets.
— Familiar situation? We have a solution!

Dolphin is a Facebook advertising tool for CPA marketers ⚡
Create, duplicate, start, stop and delete ad campaigns across hundreds of accounts in a couple of clicks.
Track their status and view analytics in one window. Publish ready-made advertising campaigns in a few minutes!

See how it works on a real example ✅

Cool, right? And also Dolphin is:

Make your life easier right now!
Go to the site and find out how to start using ;)

❗Website: https://dolphin.ru.com
News channel: https://t.me/dolphin_news
Users Chat: https://t.me/dolphin_en

You can contact support on the website or directly in the application window!
With promo code ONEDOLPHIN you will get 4 days of trial and 20% discount on your first payment!​

Sincerely,
Dolphin team!​

Last edited:
I will be honest. The advertorial that does not mention the price, always look shady to me. You say you are giving 20 percent discount, yet you don't tell how much we will have to pay by using your program. If you don't mention the price, what's the point in telling the audience that you get 20 percent discount.

I will be honest. The advertorial that does not mention the price, always look shady to me. You say you are giving 20 percent discount, yet you don't tell how much we will have to pay by using your program. If you don't mention the price, what's the point in telling the audience that you get 20 percent discount.
The prices are listed under the Tarrif's Spoiler button.

To quote the image in the spoiler:
Trial: $0 for 3 days
Base: $29 per Month; + $14 per month, for each additional team member.
Pro: 99 per Month; + $30 per month, for each additional team member.

An interesting offer from Dolphin, and will be very useful for affiliate marketing and retail sellers who will deal with multi facebook accounts to manage their ads. Besides the 20% discount Dolphin free trial for three days, the price issue can be seen on the official website. Even though at this time I don't need Dolphin services, but I will register to get a referral link and will get a 15% reward..

Sorry, I did not realize that I could click on spoiler button and see the pricing. I thought that button would take me to their website. I think $29 per month is very high charge to manage facebook ad account. I feel that you don't even need third parry ad management system for facebook advertising.

From the experience I have had doing certain tasks some time ago, I know that these tools exist and have all the potential they wield, they can reach a lot of people, since they work on a platform with a wide spectrum and information capacity

The best part is that they have free plan to try their services. I would definitely like to use that. I am developing my own website, and I am sure I will need some dedicated traffic and for that I will need to advertise. The prices are reasonable too, let me first check their services for free. 😊

that's sounds great ,it seems to be a easy way where you can manage you ads with many account ,I have never came across it though but I think it will be a good one ,you can reach to out allot people ,
I will give it a trial

Loo
di-7GM2.png

Dolphin - is a Facebook ad automation tool.

With this tool, you can create hundreds of advertising campaigns in a couple of clicks, conveniently manage and view all statistics in one window!

Main functions:

✅ Auto Fill Ads
Create a template and run ads for dozens of accounts with auto-unique creatives

✅ Moderation of comments
Hide and remove bad comments that ruin sales

✅ Manage / duplicate campaigns
Ability to manage budget, stop, start, create copies of advertising campaigns

✅ All statistics in one window
You do not need to log into different Facebook accounts to control budget expenditures, all statistics are available in one window

✅ Flexible team management
Convenient system for issuing access rights for team members to different accounts

✅ Installing auto-rules
You can create any auto-rule template and assign it to different accounts.

and further:
di-TA4G.png
di-Q4G1.png

Brief video overview of the tool:

Tariffs:
di-4LQG.png
- 20% discount on the first payment by promo code PRESENT20

Official site: dolphin.ru.com

News channel: t.me/dolphin_news
Telegram chat: t.me/dolphin_en
Telegram support:
t.me/dolphin_support_bot

Dolphin - works, you - earn!

Looks good, even though the price is quite high. I will check it out and see if its something i can use.

This tool seem to be one designed to really make things easy for one's Facebook advertising needs. It has to be a very new toll because I have never seen it before not heard about it form anyone

So. This would certainly be a functional tool for those who need to create advertising campaigns.
However, I have to say that for me, where for now I'm do not dealing with this kind of business, at this moment it would not be useful.
Thank you.

Sorry, I did not realize that I could click on spoiler button and see the pricing. I thought that button would take me to their website. I think $29 per month is very high charge to manage facebook ad account. I feel that you don't even need third parry ad management system for facebook advertising.
I dont think $29 per month for managing Facebook ads is high in anyways, although it depends on how much ad you are purchasing minthly. I know businesses that spend over $100,000 monthly on Facebook ads, are you now saying paying $29 to get better ROI will be enough for such?

I dont think $29 per month for managing Facebook ads is high in anyways, although it depends on how much ad you are purchasing minthly. I know businesses that spend over $100,000 monthly on Facebook ads, are you now saying paying $29 to get better ROI will be enough for such?
I think 29 $ is not cost of ads but this is fee of management of ads means money you pay for facebook ads isn't included for 29 $ which is another thing or just fee management of your ads to gain time.

Hello to all users of this forum!
I will briefly explain what this service is for.

With this tool you can automate your Facebook posting, this tool will allow you to manage and manipulate hundreds of advertising accounts in a matter of seconds. This is a great opportunity to scale your ad campaign and get even more profit.

This product will be really appreciated by people who work with Facebook ads :)
Post automatically merged:

If you manage many advertising accounts in FB, then it will be very profitable for you to work with our service, this will reduce the working time for each account and focus on the other. Simply put, you can launch hundreds of accounts in a few minutes, but if you do it manually, it can take whole days of time)

Last edited:
Guys:
Don't forget to have a look here to see more details about the project:

Well, for those who are already spending thousands of dollars every month on facebook ads, paying $29 or even $99 per month is not big amount. But I was talking about small advertisers, who spend $50-$100 per month. For these advertisers, they can run a while campaign for $29.

This is definitely a very good one from your outfit,and i have not thought of managing all facebook ads account in just one window,this is good,but the discount and and refferal is very ok.

that is noises fantastic ,it appears to become a simple method where you can easily handle you advertisements along with lots of profile ,I have actually never ever encountered it however however I believe it will certainly be actually a great one ,you can easily get to to out allocate individuals ,
I will certainly provide it a litigation

Generally speaking, I run just 1-2 ad campaigns every month and my facebook advertising budget is less than $50 per month, therefore, I might not benefit much by using this ad automation tool

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back