jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, I am sure there are programs and even good free ones to do it (like MyBB, WordPress etc..). Nonetheless, it would be tough to make a network to even slightly rival the big ones. However, though, who cares? It's all about fun, right? O.K., who has attempted to make a social network? How many joined it? How much activity did it have? How much profit did it make?

Who has thought about doing this stuff?

I do have a MyBB forum and I am paying a lot to make it stay online.
I don't get any profit from it but it's just a dream of mine. So, I just can't let go of it yet.

Paying around 400-500$ a year is not that bad. Still, my family believes that I am just wasting too much money on it. I just can't help it and I have already decided to keep this forum, as long as I live.

It's really hard to make a social media website popular these days and that's because there are some many of them out there that you have to compete with and it's just impossible

to make a social media network you need much money at the beginning, I never think to create it but it's a really great project for people who can do it.

It is advisable for anyone to create or make his own social network, but to do that you need a software developer or an app developer to help you develop your own social network

Creating one's own social media network to viral the likes of Facbook, Twitter and Instagram is no mean feat. I have never thought of it. You have to be highly creative and innovative so as to competitive with the already existing media. Some people could have created theirs for fun though.

This very forum where you're making this very comment is a social network as it stands. It didn't have to start with all the buzz the existing ones have , but it started anyways and it making sense at the end of the day

It's a good idea for someone to create his own social media but as for me I am not in that line of business, but I like the idea and I am interested in it
That line if business is still better you cab have to the possibility of expanding your profit and also make more money from ada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back