What's new

Making your accounts private on social media?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are breeding grounds for slander and ruining names and businesses.

Have you considered making your accounts private because of this? Does this offer any amount of protection or are you better off taking the risk and letting the law deal with issues as they arise?

From the word social I feel there is no point making it private,a social account shouldn't be confined or place on restriction by it's owners so I feel I not privatize my social account rather I will let law deal with issues as they arise

Since it is a social media and in that same aspects you are using it for running your own businesses, it not adviceable self to turn it to a private account because it will even drop your business line and others to customers.

I love my privacy so much that I prefer not to use my real name on social media, and I also like not to accept too many friends on social media because I don't think I will be able to chat with all of them.

If it's a personal account, better keep the account private. I like keeping mine private!

However, if you're running a social media account for your business, it's not a good idea to keep it private because your primary goal is to let as many people as possible to know your business exist.

If we are going to be overly considerate of the actions of slanderers ,it would be impossible to have an online presence.
Social media is an important tool you can leverage for advancement

If we are going to be overly considerate of the actions of slanderers ,it would be impossible to have an online presence.
That's the thing about this social media.
Keeping it private might rub us the of the diverse and fascinating opportunities the social media comes along with.
You might have to reconsider your decision because that would not be to your best interest.

There are so many reasons why you need to have a private account on social media,note that it's protect you from unwanted timeline litter and keep you well protected

If you are somebody who is on social media to make money like me then I am definitely not going to advise you to do like that because you are going to be limiting your chances.

I'm not a celebrity and I'm also not always on social media, so i have never decide to private any of my account on social but i just block a lot of people anytime I'm online

Social media should be available to everyone and should not be made private.Businesses using social media can run down if it private because people can not access it
You are right. There are some of us who use social media to make money so this would not be a good move if this idea was to happen. They would also be robbed of interaction with potential clients

Making my account private will not be useful for me in the long run as I'm looking to build my audience from social media. I wouldn't be able to share things and people will not be able to follow my activity

Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are breeding grounds for slander and ruining names and businesses.

Have you considered making your accounts private because of this? Does this offer any amount of protection or are you better off taking the risk and letting the law deal with issues as they arise?
Keeping your profiles on social media confidential can help prevent slander because it restricts who can see your posts to those you have given permission for. It's crucial to remember that even when your accounts are private, it is still feasible for an individual to slander you in a defamatory manner because they could still disseminate inaccurate statements concerning you to other people who have permission.

When it comes to running a business you would need to keep your account public so that you can get eyes on your business, keeping it private would not help you at all and it would not be advisable to keep it private as it could affect your business's growing. I would personally keep my account public and let the law deal with any issues that arose so that I am able to keep my business running and growing.

You can definitely use social media for advancement in your career and business and the issue of slandering should be frown upon seriously as social media can ba a faceless.

In the future i might definitely consider this but right now, my account still has a lot of growing to do and i usually use it for advertising most time, i think making it private for now would cause some limitations.

We all have our rights to privacy and when we choose to to make our social media handles private there is nothing wrong. The social media can be quite toxic sometimes.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back