What's new

Making your accounts private on social media?

We all have our rights to privacy and when we choose to to make our social media handles private there is nothing wrong. The social media can be quite toxic sometimes.
i can agree with you that social media platforms can be very toxic sometimes, especially the experience i had on twitter, and it is one of the reason i am not too active on twitter.

i can agree with you that social media platforms can be very toxic sometimes, especially the experience i had on twitter, and it is one of the reason i am not too active on twitter.
Twitter is definitely a throll. I love Twitter because I learn about people and the digital environment .
It as well helps me to connect with High value individuals.

From the word social I feel there is no point making it private,a social account shouldn't be confined or place on restriction by it's owners so I feel I not privatize my social account rather I will let law deal with issues as they arise
It is a social Media account and it should be open for everybody to see so I think it does not make sense to privatise your social Media account. You can just open WhatsApp if you know instead of opening other ones.

I have never considered making any of my social media accounts private. The reason for that is that I have never been constantly spammed and harassed. The moment I'm being constantly spammed and harassed with friend's request by spam accounts or posts on my wall that I didn't solicit, I will immediately make my account to be private.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back