Making perfect awards system for members

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Most sites, in my case gaming related to whatever comes with awards or get awarded for being active and going things on the site. Many good plugins around for any forum software are good, paid in my case, but when thinking on what awards and what to add and how you make your members feel happier and feel that they have made their achievements.

So far 30 awards, a good amount right lol. Anyone have awards setup and ideals

You need to check your income and know how much you meant to giveway to those loyal members that made you that amount of money. That is way of saying thank you for their contribution to your course.

good point, in the gaming community where i'm mostly active, they have this awards system related to the server, so people keep playing more and more to have them unlocked on forums, they have awards related to forums as well

Award system in a website where people are constantly engaging themselves in will be a good way of showing how you appreciate their efforts and contribution to your platform indeed

I really like having awards on sites because it's something that members can do to make the experience that extra bit fun. A forum is a really great place to have awards and you can have some basic things and then branch out into more obscure things like post on specific date or have X number of days online. I think having awards is super fun and always draws me into signing up.

For me, the awards that will really be attractive is in getting a premium in the earnings or maybe some bonus points. I remember the Christmas bonus that this forum gave us, the earnings were doubled. It was really a great award for the members who were active during that time. Maybe that can be done again when the site is earning good.

Setting up reward system on your website is actually a great incentive to motivate your website members to keep on posting and commenting on your website and that is why website like most paid to post forums are now in business.
Post automatically merged:

Setting up reward system on your website is actually a great incentive to motivate your website members to keep on posting and commenting on your website and that is why website like most paid to post forums are now in business.

Many people love the idea of getting things for free and that is why anytime you bring a reward system, people are likely to patronize that platform do it often.

Most sites, in my case gaming related to whatever comes with awards or get awarded for being active and going things on the site. Many good plugins around for any forum software are good, paid in my case, but when thinking on what awards and what to add and how you make your members feel happier and feel that they have made their achievements.

Teh awards that you are giving to the members of your forum has to be in line with teh amount of money that you are making and to allow to you to still make a profit for operation of the site as well.

good point, in the gaming community where i'm mostly active, they have this awards system related to the server, so people keep playing more and more to have them unlocked on forums, they have awards related to forums as well
One of the things among other things that makes participant to engage in a gaming activity is the fun in it,and also theincentives will definately make participants to go the extra miles,and this will be a double fun though.

Having awards on sites is actually a good way to motivate the members. It would nor only make them happy that their efforts are being appreciated, it would also give them something to look up too. They would want to put in their best at all times so they can reach the next level of award.

Anytime there is a reward it attract more people and this cause traffic on a site, because people want things for free so whenever such is available it make make them to patronise such site the most.

Most thing that makes participants to keep on in a particular site is the reward system.You can give them points while they stay or play games on the site and you have to measure this with what is coming in,inorder not to rundown financially,

Giving award to the most consistent members on a forum or website is very good. At least this will let them know that they are highly appreciated and they are not just doing all that in vain

I have actually observed that people will tend to stay on your platform for longer if they have something that they can gain such as rewards or giveaways so this is a very good idea

I have actually observed that people will tend to stay on your platform for longer if they have something that they can gain such as rewards or giveaways so this is a very good idea
This is very correct as everybody is always about what is in it for me. Just like you said, people are going to wait on a website if they discover that they can benefit one of two things from there. This is list of the celebrity make use of give away to keep people on their page of social handles

I like the idea of having an award systems for members on one's forum but one has to consider one's pocket before thinking of making perfect award systems for members.

To create a perfect awards system for forum members, start by identifying specific criteria that members can meet to earn awards. These criteria can include things like posting a certain number of times, creating popular threads, or being an active member for a certain period of time. Next, decide on the types of awards you want to offer, such as badges, trophies, or special privileges.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back