What's new

Making money through Facebook Marketplace

I bought my power bank through Facebook market place. It is a platform for you to do e commerce free of charge. Most business people are now advertising their products and selling them through the Facebook marketplace.

Facebook have been one of the social media platform by which people advertise there product and also communicate with people in respect to there product,so many people have made money true this platform,but personal I have not showcase my product.

I think my big concern with selling on Facebook, is the people who sell on it. I don't always trust facebook sellers because they can easily scam.

One thing I wish Facebook marketplace would fix, is how they only seem to accept home addresses and no PO box numbers. I have most of my packages sent to a PO box, and they don't seem to allow that.

I have a ton of stuff I want to sell though, so I might finally take the jump to selling on there.

I don't sell anything on the Facebook Marketplace, but I think it can be a huge success if you implement the right marketing strategies. Success is not easy. You have to put in hard work with consistency and the right strategy. If getting success was easy, then everyone would have become rich in this world.

I use Facebook Marketplace to sell new as well as old products. I do not sell a lot of items but I do put items on sales and I generate sales once in a while. I use advertising to boost my listing.

According to an article by Honestly some tips for making money on Facebook Marketplace include:
  1. Price items well
  2. Take clear photos
  3. Clean and fix items
  4. Bundle like items
  5. Use keywords
  6. Crosspost your items
  7. Respond promptly
  8. Suggest add-on items
In addition, according to Adobe2, some ways to make money on Facebook Marketplace include:
Dropshipping
Selling items you already own

Does anyone here make money through Facebook Marketplace? I know you can sell physical items, either in person or through the mail. And I think more people are using FB Marketplace to sell items, and even start up their own little online shops. Has anyone here found success selling on Facebook Marketplace?

I really do not like facebook. If I were to promote my business, then I would promote it through various other channels, but not through facebook. I would also use major business platforms and offer sponsored posts in order to market my business.

Does anyone here make money through Facebook Marketplace? I know you can sell physical items, either in person or through the mail. And I think more people are using FB Marketplace to sell items, and even start up their own little online shops. Has anyone here found success selling on Facebook Marketplace?

This is one of the aspect of making use of Facebook which I appreciate very well because he'd give users the opportunity to make use of the feature of their market place so that they can sell anything that they want to sell to a lot of users will come to Facebook to buy some things.

Making money through Facebook Marketplace can be a viable option if you have items to sell or if you want to offer services to potential buyers. Consistently providing good products or services, you can increase your chances of making money.

Making money through Facebook Marketplace can be a viable option if you have items to sell or if you want to offer services to potential buyers. Consistently providing good products or services, you can increase your chances of making money.

It is very good that whenever someone is making use of Facebook marketplace to try as much as possible to be honest with whatever they are trying to sell and also try to get good reviews from customers who bought from them. This is because it is going to improve their chances of selling more of their products.

Actually there are several ways to which someone can make money from the various social media platforms including the Facebook.

Alot of people used the platform for the promotion and advertisement of their products online which generate to them customers.

Actually there are several ways to which someone can make money from the various social media platforms including the Facebook.

Alot of people used the platform for the promotion and advertisement of their products online which generate to them customers.

Facebook marketplace is always there for you to make use of and make good money from the social media platform as long as you have something good to sell on that space..

I've been making use of Facebook marketplace to sell items on Facebook for more than 5 years.

My wife's friend uses this as well as eBay to see used items. I did not think it could be possible but she is able to bring in an additional $2000 a month just from selling used items!

There are lots of people who are usually interested in buying used products because they are usually cheaper. This is why those who are making use of Facebook marketplace and eBay to sell their used product usually makes a lot of sales.

I have not use Facebook market place before but some one told me we can sell Digital item there and also you can as well advertise your item there for others to see and get purchase
I don't think you can sell digital items on Facebook marketplace. Pretty sure there is a rule against selling digital items. But I may be wrong.

There are lots of people who are usually interested in buying used products because they are usually cheaper. This is why those who are making use of Facebook marketplace and eBay to sell their used product usually makes a lot of sales.

Well, on the contrary, there might be many people who may not be interested in buying second-hand or used products and it is totally fine, as we all have our own preferences and choices. However, I may buy second-hand items if the condition of the product is fine. However, I would not buy clothes, though.

Well, on the contrary, there might be many people who may not be interested in buying second-hand or used products and it is totally fine, as we all have our own preferences and choices. However, I may buy second-hand items if the condition of the product is fine. However, I would not buy clothes, though.

This is the thing when it comes to people's preferences because there are definitely people who are not interested in buying an already used products while there are those who are only interested in buying an already used product because of prices and as long as they are still in good shape.

I sold my Playstation 1 through Facebook marketplace. It was the first used item I had which I sold on Facebook marketplace. I've sold other things on the marketplace, it's a good place where you can sell everything. I've sold on Twitter and Instagram too.

I sold my Playstation 1 through Facebook marketplace. It was the first used item I had which I sold on Facebook marketplace. I've sold other things on the marketplace, it's a good place where you can sell everything. I've sold on Twitter and Instagram too.

I have been so attached to all my old Playstation consoles. I still have all of them from Playstation 1 to Playstation 5 currently and I still don't feel like selling any of them even though I know I can fetch a good amount of money from them.

I have a store for my business of poultry and fish farming on Facebook marketplace.

My deep freezer is a second hand product, I've been using it for 7 years without any problems or fault. If you're lucky to buy a very good brand quality in second hand value product, you will enjoy it very well. I've purchased new items too and they are very good as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back