Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here make money through Facebook Marketplace? I know you can sell physical items, either in person or through the mail. And I think more people are using FB Marketplace to sell items, and even start up their own little online shops. Has anyone here found success selling on Facebook Marketplace?

Does anyone here make money through Facebook Marketplace? I know you can sell physical items, either in person or through the mail. And I think more people are using FB Marketplace to sell items, and even start up their own little online shops. Has anyone here found success selling on Facebook Marketplace?
I have not use Facebook market place before but some one told me we can sell Digital item there and also you can as well advertise your item there for others to see and get purchase

I do not make money through Facebook Marketplace. This is because i do not have any goods to sell on Facebook Marketplace. A lot of people have found success selling on Facebook Marketplace.

Personally I have not used the Facebook market template but I know of people who have utilize such opportunity for their gained.

It will helped individuals to be able to promote and sell their items through the platform.

I didn't sell anything on Facebook but I see many people sell their items on Facebook and even some people are running their businesses on Facebook.

Actually I have not been using the Facebook book template in any ways though I have once used the media platforms in other to promote my business even though it wasn't that long before I quit but I believe there are alot of people who are making alot of money from that.

One of the the best ways to make money through Facebook marketplace is to sell offline product. I know someone who sells phone accessories and second-hand phones, he makes a lot of money through Facebook marketplace. you can also join so many Facebook groups that focuses on selling such accessories to make more money.

I have not used Facebook marketplace yet, but I think it can be used to generate money. Depending on your locatuon, cheap Commodities can be gotten there. Similarly, you could display your Commodities there as well.

I don't make money from Facebook marketplace because I don't have any goods to sell on there but many people found success in it and makes good money you can try it out

I have come across various persons who claim they are making money form Facebook marketplace. I have not done this before so i do not have any experience with this, but i would one day like to make money on Facebook.

I think it is very possible to make money through Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace can serve as an avenue to market your goods and reach out to bigger Audiences.

I didn't sell anything on Facebook but I see many people sell their items on Facebook and even some people are running their businesses on Facebook.
I also do not sell anything on Facebook but I buy some products using Facebook marketplace. I have used it several times and I am lucky not to encounter a scammer.

I have leverage on opportunity that facebook marketplace present before to sell used phone and laptop. It's such an awesome place to trade and make money. I Know people that full time I'm selling on facebook marketplace, and they are doing well.

A year ago, I sold an old computer table on Facebook Marketplace. There, you can sell both new and old items. Make sure to post clear photos and a detailed description of the items you are selling.

Absolutely right.facebook is a good platform to make money online..here there are new features ad on facebook which help to make money.i run cloths brand business on Facebook through different pages or groups

I also do not sell anything on Facebook but I buy some products using Facebook marketplace. I have used it several times and I am lucky not to encounter a scammer.
Definitely, you can find anything on Facebook to buy but you should buy from trusted people because today there are many scammers online and waiting for their prey.

Definitely, you can find anything on Facebook to buy but you should buy from trusted people because today there are many scammers online and waiting for their prey.
The only problem a lot of people face when they buy things on Facebook is buying from scammers. We never can tell the ones who are real and the ones who are scammers.

Facebook is one of the best place which you can buy and sell but I have not use their market place before so I think the only period which I use their market place was when I wanted to sell one of my old fanpage it was successful,thou I latar loss that account for Hackers,facebook market place is cool

Facebook is one of the best place which you can buy and sell but I have not use their market place before so I think the only period which I use their market place was when I wanted to sell one of my old fanpage it was successful,thou I latar loss that account for Hackers,facebook market place is cool
In addition, I have not also used the Facebook marketplace but I know that it's an effective platform where you can sell goods and services. Subsequently, this platform has large users and it is an advantage to generate sales.

I have not used Facebook marketplace yet, but I think it can be used to generate money. Depending on your locatuon, cheap Commodities can be gotten there. Similarly, you could display your Commodities there as well.
Yeah, it is one of the places in which you can get the best second hand products. You can also get new products from there but the second hand products are always very much affordable.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back