What's new

Making Money Online Full Time or Part Time?

It is a good that that you are focusing on your studies. How old are you? I am 30 year old and i do not have an offline job and i do not plan to get an offline job because I only intend to make online earnings my only source of income as of now.
I am now 20 years old. I understand you like online jobs more than offline ones because of the troubles you had in your job before. I am yet to know how exactly to work in offline job , I will be considering both offline and online job even after I get a job after graduation. Later I can judge which among them is better , though I won't stop posting on forums any day.

I am now 20 years old. I understand you like online jobs more than offline ones because of the troubles you had in your job before. I am yet to know how exactly to work in offline job , I will be considering both offline and online job even after I get a job after graduation. Later I can judge which among them is better , though I won't stop posting on forums any day.

I am almost 30 years old right now. I got my first offline job at the age of 28 this year because I had no choice but to work offline as there are not many online money making opportunities in my country right now. I graduated late. I graduated in the year 2018.

I am almost 30 years old right now. I got my first offline job at the age of 28 this year because I had no choice but to work offline as there are not many online money making opportunities in my country right now. I graduated late. I graduated in the year 2018.
I see , perhaps you are from the medicine or chartered accounts field. Which subject you chose in your college? I am actually from Engineering domain. There is another 2 years left for my graduation. Off course , everyone starts with offline work once graduated till they decide which suits them the most.

In my own opinion, I prefer working online and offline in such a way that will not affect both side, I am always online whenever I am free from my offline activities and when I am busy offline , I don't come to work online.

Currently making money online is part-time, but I intend to fully make it full time and just focus my energy on making money online, working remotely is something I have always enjoyed and will continue to work towards.

I see , perhaps you are from the medicine or chartered accounts field. Which subject you chose in your college? I am actually from Engineering domain. There is another 2 years left for my graduation. Off course , everyone starts with offline work once graduated till they decide which suits them the most.

I have done my Bachelors in Arts from a University in here in Pakistan. Bachelors in Arts is really easy to do and this is one of the biggest reasons why it has no value whatsoever. I am getting an offline job but the amount of the salary is so low that I would always prefer online work.

I have done my Bachelors in Arts from a University in here in Pakistan. Bachelors in Arts is really easy to do and this is one of the biggest reasons why it has no value whatsoever. I am getting an offline job but the amount of the salary is so low that I would always prefer online work.
Yeah , the university degree doesn't matter much even in India , students are found mugging up everything without understanding and end up getting unemployed. I have taken subject of my choice though , so I hope something good can happen once I graduate. I see , so online pays well and also can be done with the comfort of sitting in home without any pressure and accusations from the boss.

I have been into making money online since the age of 16. My journey started with completing surveys, but after some, this became boring, and the time that I spent wasn't worth the money. I then moved onto freelance platforms like Fiverr & similar services, where I had the chance to experience first hand what being self-employed felt like. Creative writing not only gave me the chance to expand my English Vocabulary but the opportunity to earn from something I actually enjoyed doing. I then wanted others to experience the same. And that's why Bizdustry is here today. It's currently a part-time project for me, but I'm hoping one-day Bizdustry will be full-time.

What about you? Do you make money online full time or part-time?
I make money online on part time basis

I cannot imagine to work online full time at this moment because I am at college and I need to study. Even if I did not have college, I don't think I would work online full time because it is very difficult to generate full time income by working online.

Doing part-time, am really hoping to have time to make money online fulltime. Maybe during the holidays but for now, having to combine school and making money, it has to be part time.
Though its not much so am trying to find other sites I can do part-time to.

I cannot imagine to work online full time at this moment because I am at college and I need to study. Even if I did not have college, I don't think I would work online full time because it is very difficult to generate full time income by working online.

My college days are over. Even if I were studying at college, I would have somehow managed to work online. However, during my college days, there was not much scope of making money online in my country. It looks like things are changing slowly now.

Your story is quite similar to my story. Even I have been looking for ways to make money online for a good number of years and I finally got the opportunity to earn money online. My search is not over because I am still looking for many ways to earn money online.
For me also my search for ways of making money online it's not over yet as I am looking for a better way to make bigger money online and I have not seen what I have been looking for so far so my search continues in my quest to make some cooler amount of money online.

My college days are over. Even if I were studying at college, I would have somehow managed to work online. However, during my college days, there was not much scope of making money online in my country. It looks like things are changing slowly now.
My preference is to graduate with good grades, get a good job, work for 10-15 years, gain experience, skills and also earn money, and then start my own business. Online work is just a fun activity for me.

I have been into making money online since the age of 16. My journey started with completing surveys, but after some, this became boring, and the time that I spent wasn't worth the money. I then moved onto freelance platforms like Fiverr & similar services, where I had the chance to experience first hand what being self-employed felt like. Creative writing not only gave me the chance to expand my English Vocabulary but the opportunity to earn from something I actually enjoyed doing. I then wanted others to experience the same. And that's why Bizdustry is here today. It's currently a part-time project for me, but I'm hoping one-day Bizdustry will be full-time.

[UOTE]
working online full time or path time ,I can say it depends on the level of earnings one get a day ,but for me I think earning online path time will be the best ,because I am at the same age you've mentioned earlier.

My preference is to graduate with good grades, get a good job, work for 10-15 years, gain experience, skills and also earn money, and then start my own business. Online work is just a fun activity for me.

Unfortunately, there are many people in my country who have graduated with high grades, but still they do not have jobs. I live in a really poor country that has a really high population and this is has been causing a lots of problems for people in my country.

Well is a decision am yet to make because there are a lot of things I need to consider to see if I can focus on online work full time, if I can get the money I want online I focus on it full-time

I have been joining one more freelancing platform in the current times and I plan to work in there. I really hope that i will be successful there and if I do become successful there, then having an offline job will be completely out of my mind because I will be earning full-time online.

It is a nice thing for you to share things with us, thanks for that and I believe Bizdustry will become something big, a giant and notable forum is the world of online forums in the future. As of now, I am still making online business a part time hustle for myself however, I have serious plans of making it a full time work in the near future.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back