What's new

making money online already?

i have not made a dime online shortening links, i have seen so many videos on youtube making outrageous claims about the amount of money you can actually make from shortening links, but those claims are bourgeois and untrue.

Actually I have been making money online already though I am still seeking other possible means to which I can increase the level of my income generation.

Well I haven't earned via any url shortener platform but I am making some money on paid to post forum. And in the long run it has really be a sustainable way for me to make some extra income working online.
I don't even know that people are making money from url shortener plartform. It could be legit though. As for ptp plartform, aside bizdustry, which other legit ptp sites did you know? I want expand my horizons and made some money before the end of this year.

Actually I have not earned through this platform or ways of money making. and I hope to know much about it if it can really helped increase some ways to make money.

I was active in online earning for a while. PTC sites offers this visit URL shortener links to make money. I did this work for a short time, it was really boring work and one more think that when we click the link, they redirect to another page and another site opens. These sites look suspicious to me. Who knows if they input any virus into our phone. So now I'm not doing this type of work.

I have not earn via the url shortners. But it's definitely a good way to make money online. You didn't explain in details how the url functions. It is full of spamming?
It does not necessarily mean that you will use it to spam but most of the URL shortener needs you to spam your link everywhere in order to make money. That is why I never considered it.

I was active in online earning for a while. PTC sites offers this visit URL shortener links to make money. I did this work for a short time, it was really boring work and one more think that when we click the link, they redirect to another page and another site opens. These sites look suspicious to me. Who knows if they input any virus into our phone. So now I'm not doing this type of work.
Probably, it will be very hard for people to do such things because the links look suspicious and scammy. That is why it is not a recommended way of making money online.

Actually I have been making money online and it has been intresting though there are also challenges sometimes but is still good and I have not try making from these site.

Yes true
Probably, it will be very hard for people to do such things because the links look suspicious and scammy. That is why it is not a recommended way of making money online.
Yes, that's true in online there are so many ways to make money, then why do we work on these boring and irrelevant url shortener sites,I think forums are much better options to work on.

Yes true
Yes, that's true in online there are so many ways to make money, then why do we work on these boring and irrelevant url shortener sites,I think forums are much better options to work on.
my experience working on those kind of platforms is not pleasant at all because how to drive traffic is the major problem. And getting traffic from top tier countries is not easy in those kind of platforms.

Actually I have been making money online and it has been intresting though there are also challenges sometimes but is still good and I have not try making from these site.
Generally, if you find what works online you will actually enjoy making money on the internet. Sometimes it takes a lot of research and connecting with people for you to discover things that works. That was actually my case when I started online money making.

Paid per shortenlink could only serve faucet sites where you are required to validate a link to get small reward everyday it is not advisable to use to navigate between sites except you place ref links with shortenlinks possible.

This
my experience working on those kind of platforms is not pleasant at all because how to drive traffic is the major problem. And getting traffic from top tier countries is not easy in those kind of platforms.
This is the worst part of these kinds of sites. They pay a high amount when any European country user clicks on these links, but the problem is, as like you mention, how to force those users to click on these links. Mostly teir3 country users work on these sites, so making a good amount from this traffic is not possible.

This
This is the worst part of these kinds of sites. They pay a high amount when any European country user clicks on these links, but the problem is, as like you mention, how to force those users to click on these links. Mostly teir3 country users work on these sites, so making a good amount from this traffic is not possible.
Someone told me some time ago that one of the ways of making money with URL shorteners is if you can get a lot of followers on TiK ToK. Your followers must be from top-tier countries for you to be able to make something reasonable.

I think everyone has his own choice to make regarding making money online, it is good that you shared this information with us, it may help many people, my mind is on Amazon KDP.

I think everyone has his own choice to make regarding making money online, it is good that you shared this information with us, it may help many people, my mind is on Amazon KDP.
Amazon KDP is very good way to make money online. It's profitable. The only thing about it is that your book might sell very fast. That's it's advisable to acquire knowledge about Amazon KDP before one start.

The online medium has been one of the ways i get my income,through platforms like this and the use of media leverage for the promotion of my brand,these are the avenue that i make use of to earn.

Yes.. I have started earning money online already and it is very cool, with zero worries at the comfort of your home. Once you are already use to there terms and conditions.

I like it when people the wonderful information on the internet. Personally I do not likw to work on link shortners, it is definitely a no-go area for me because I do not like the unnecessary ads that pop up. The ads are very annoying.

Actually I have been making some money online but not on these particular platform and I believe there are other platforms to which you can also make money from depending on your skills and effort.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back