What's new

Making money on your forum

When you are running a site, it is necessary to make money from your site because you need to pay for domain renewal, hosting renewal, and other website management fees. If you have a forum, how are you making money on your forum? I have a forum. I use Adsense, Adhitz, and A-Ads on my forum. I earn pennies with these ad networks, but it is better than earning nothing. What do you think?

The forum must have other paid resources like upgrades. A forum user can bypass all these networks and not be monetized by using Brave Browser as the default browser for navigation which leads to earning nothing from his forum use. Also, have a shop market where you sell products with the name of the forum.

A big problem with ads these days is ad blockers. Nonetheless, you can't argue with the customer. The customer is always right, generally speaking. In that case, a person needs unconventional ways of making money - like having people join a special part of the forum etc..

You can earn money on your forum by creating a paid membership website and adding affiliate links and content, while using ad networks.

Having paid membership, Adsense, and promotion from the local businesses would help your forum. Try to connect with local businesses, this would definitely help your revenue stream and your locality is also benefited by your forum.

I think that the easiest way to actually make money on a website of this nature is probably do advertisements however generally you can also use it to Market specific things based on various members and they can pay you a sort of commission fee.

When you are running a site, it is necessary to make money from your site because you need to pay for domain renewal, hosting renewal, and other website management fees. If you have a forum, how are you making money on your forum? I have a forum. I use Adsense, Adhitz, and A-Ads on my forum. I earn pennies with these ad networks, but it is better than earning nothing. What do you think?
Nice one, I also have interest of starting a forum in the future and I have some questions. how much on average do you make on monthly basis from your forum?. Like you have stated on the other thread that someone needs about $30 to get started, how much did you budget when you were starting?.

Different people develop their websites for different reason and that is ok. There are some that might choose to use the website for something else and then monetize with another different platform.

Different people develop their websites for different reason and that is ok. There are some that might choose to use the website for something else and then monetize with another different platform.
Definitely, there are people that starts their website in order to use it to make money through offering freelance services. the truth is that if you have a website there are several ways you can use to monetize it.

Yes, I think that initially, you may need to invest money by paying members. However, after that, you may need to make money in order to sustain your website or blog. The same is the case with the online forums.

It's very difficult to start making money from your forum immediately you set it up. It's going to require a lot of hard work to boost up the forum, get more members that are active on it and have it monetized to make money from it.

Advertising business can also help one to make money on their forum, I know it can never be easy to start making money immediately on your forum because it's will really take sometimes for one to start making money on the forum.

A big problem with ads these days is ad blockers. Nonetheless, you can't argue with the customer. The customer is always right, generally speaking. In that case, a person needs unconventional ways of making money - like having people join a special part of the forum etc..
The website owner has different manners to make money like selling courses or even providing upgrade options or even some features that require money. Earning from ads is penaut.

We are currently using AdSense for our forum monetization but it's not generating much pay out yet. We are trying to minimise how the ads are plastered all over the forum in order not to make it too ugly but it's costing us higher payout.

Well everyone have different type of money making ideas, run a website and earn money now a time little bit difficult, because now a time stream media more popular, so majority of audience go there, but you earns some handsome money from u r websites means good idea.

When it comes to earning money from my forum, or in other words, forum monetization, I feel like it's very important. When I create a website, I always feel as if the initial goal is to earn some form of revenue from it. With this being said, I currently own and operate a forum now, I use Adsense for monetization. With Adsense, the majority of the time, I earn anywhere from $0.03 to around $1.00 per day at the most, so this does cover the cost of hosting and other expenses.

I think it is a good thing to earn money in my forum, if I can't earn money from it , then there is no need wasting time to create a forum, because there will be need to maintain the site regularly.

It's very difficult to start making money from your forum immediately you set it up. It's going to require a lot of hard work to boost up the forum, get more members that are active on it and have it monetized to make money from it.
this is definitely true, at first especially when you are just starting out, without any prior experience, it would be very hard to start making money from you forum, but with time and dedication, it becomes a lot easier.

We are currently using AdSense for our forum monetization but it's not generating much pay out yet. We are trying to minimise how the ads are plastered all over the forum in order not to make it too ugly but it's costing us higher payout.

You can post the ads and also inform the users that why advertisement is necessary to allow you to make money so that you could pay them. I am sure that many members would understand this.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back