What's new

Making money on your forum

I believe that this is ideally the best thing to do in case you are not having a business website where you are having other means of getting money apart from the ads.

Having paid membership, Adsense, and promotion from the local businesses would help your forum. Try to connect with local businesses, this would definitely help your revenue stream and your locality is also benefited by your forum.
you definitely spoked my mind as i believe the online community should also think of ways in supporting local businesses around your environment or vicinity as we all need one another in order to succed, so always put that in mind as well.

If you want to make much money from forum, you need to large traffic. If your forum is getting enough traffic, you apply for google adsense. And if you met the requirements, google will approve your forum for google adsense program.

There are many different ways to monetize an online forum, from posting banner ads and in-text links to doing a product sponsorship.

If you want to make much money from forum, you need to large traffic. If your forum is getting enough traffic, you apply for google adsense. And if you met the requirements, google will approve your forum for google adsense program.
The problem is not acceptance of google adsence itself but the protect of ads of misuse or massive clicks because it occurs that a bot or someone is clicking lavishly on the ads which leads to google adsence account termination.

Nice one, I also have interest of starting a forum in the future and I have some questions. how much on average do you make on monthly basis from your forum?. Like you have stated on the other thread that someone needs about $30 to get started, how much did you budget when you were starting?.
Making money online by using your own site is such a nice idea, even though it has allot of process which will even cost you allot of money, but I think it's a very nice idea.

Other premium features like upgrades must be available on the forum.
By utilizing Brave Browser as his main browser for navigation, a forum user can avoid all of these networks and not get paid for browsing the forum.
Additionally, run a market where you can sell items with the forum's name.

A forum must stand the test of time before the thought of monetizing even comes in,
With or without any experience, it would be very hard to start making money from you forum, but with time and dedication.

When you are running a site, it is necessary to make money from your site because you need to pay for domain renewal, hosting renewal, and other website management fees. If you have a forum, how are you making money on your forum? I have a forum. I use Adsense, Adhitz, and A-Ads on my forum. I earn pennies with these ad networks, but it is better than earning nothing. What do you think?
I believe that you can utilize your website to promote particular products based on specific members, and they may pay you something akin to a service charge. I also think that posting adverts on a platform of this kind is financially viable.

I believe that you can utilize your website to promote particular products based on specific members, and they may pay you something akin to a service charge. I also think that posting adverts on a platform of this kind is financially viable.

I think that online forums could also be used to promote any kind of online service or products quite easily. In fact, you can even start an online business on your forum.

When you are running a site, it is necessary to make money from your site because you need to pay for domain renewal, hosting renewal, and other website management fees. If you have a forum, how are you making money on your forum? I have a forum. I use Adsense, Adhitz, and A-Ads on my forum. I earn pennies with these ad networks, but it is better than earning nothing. What do you think?
It will take a lot of effort to grow the forum, attract more users worldwide, and leverage it so that it can generate income, therefore to generate income from your forum right away after setup is really challenging.

I think that online forums could also be used to promote any kind of online service or products quite easily. In fact, you can even start an online business on your forum.
I also believe that this can be done. Affiliate marketing is another business venture which could thrive when coupled with a forum because the affiliate link could be shared to a wide viewership

The problem is not acceptance of google adsence itself but the protect of ads of misuse or massive clicks because it occurs that a bot or someone is clicking lavishly on the ads which leads to google adsence account termination.
Yes, I also hear that google adsense can terminate one account if one of their rules is broken. That's why some people said they can't apply for google adsense. Google adsense is a ɠokd

To a greater extent, the major purpose of developing a site, is for income generation and such income comes in different ways depending on how you intend it to be.

To a greater extent, the major purpose of developing a site, is for income generation and such income comes in different ways depending on how you intend it to be.
Some websites are like money making programs reviewers scam or legit so may you focus for program you find the details in their blog with referral link if legit one, and it is easier way for generate sales and referrals.

If you do not have any option in mind I always advise that you should go for advertisement first of all and then you can begin to look for other ways that is going to be suitable for your audience.

Actually making money from forums is very good and I believe there are several ways to which you can earned that. definitely it can also help in increasing your brain capacity in dealing with some other business stuffs online and offline too.

Waoh, so much ad network ads on a page. I think you're there; what's left is to build on traffic that'll be driven to the site and you can be sure to have more revenue. Earning money from your site is very key.

It will take a lot of effort to grow the forum, attract more users worldwide, and leverage it so that it can generate income, therefore to generate income from your forum right away after setup is really challenging.

Yes, it certainly takes a really long time to build an forum and get traffic. However, it is quite possible to do so if you work hard enough. You can offer good rewards to your forum members.

Yes, it certainly takes a really long time to build an forum and get traffic. However, it is quite possible to do so if you work hard enough. You can offer good rewards to your forum members.
I understand your point. Rewards are a good way to entice participants to the platform and can make the community much more interesting. You can generate traffic through this

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back