What's new

Making money on your forum

There are several ways to make money through forums, but arguably the most prominent one is the use of advertisements. Advertising networks such as AdSense, Infolinks and Adsterra can be extremely beneficial

A big problem with ads these days is ad blockers. Nonetheless, you can't argue with the customer. The customer is always right, generally speaking. In that case, a person needs unconventional ways of making money - like having people join a special part of the forum etc..
If as a user you are not inclined to seeing ads on your page when you come to a forum or website then you should opt for the special feature which is to pay for an exclusive part of the forum

When you are running a site, it is necessary to make money from your site because you need to pay for domain renewal, hosting renewal, and other website management fees. If you have a forum, how are you making money on your forum? I have a forum. I use Adsense, Adhitz, and A-Ads on my forum. I earn pennies with these ad networks, but it is better than earning nothing. What do you think?
Definitely you should earn from your websites because when you start a website where you share different contents or information and bring traffic to it, then it is your right to have an income from it.

When you are running a site, it is necessary to make money from your site because you need to pay for domain renewal, hosting renewal, and other website management fees. If you have a forum, how are you making money on your forum? I have a forum. I use Adsense, Adhitz, and A-Ads on my forum. I earn pennies with these ad networks, but it is better than earning nothing. What do you think?
Yes of course earning pennies is fr better and even incomparable with earning nothing. Your forum should have upgraded facility such as the VIP membership purchase and paid ad's,it will incredibly increase your gain

What is the essence of running a site if the ultimate goal is not to make money except it is for information purpose or it belongs to a government organization or ngo, then I would understand.
Definitely you should earn from your websites because when you start a website where you share different contents or information and bring traffic to it, then it is your right to have an income from it.
it is even a bit more easier to earn now from your website due to the monetization policies been offered by facebook and google as most content creators are making a lot of money from it

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back