What's new

Making money by trading csgo skins

This is actually a very good mechanism and I have also seen something very familiar with cryptocurrency games. The good thing about it is that you can even start for free.
I have also played games in exchange of cryptocurrencies. We even have a lot of games out there that pay people in crypto but they do not always pay very well.

Trading is one of the best way to earn money online or offline, but you need to have a special skills before you can be able to make money, I'll advise you to go for the knowledge first.
Trading is definitely a viable option especially if you are very patient about making the money because that is the last thing you need to consider , learn is the first.

But if you want something which will grow profits in future and dont want to invest a lot in it, you must find something else. You can make definitely up to 10$ per hour with 100$ investment, but if you want to achieve more, you need to invest MUCH more money, also maybe create automated bot for it.
That depends, how do you plan to get these CSGO skins and items to then sell? There is a marketplace for this stuff on CSGo to my knowledge, but I don't know if there's any profit to be made for those wanting to sell skins. You probably need access to a ton of them to make any good money. And rare ones too.
There are a lot of marketplaces outside Steam, which even have smaller tax and you can get real money for skins, BUT you will get less money as well (example: ak-47 neon rider costs on steam 30$, but on outside marketplace it only costs 25$), so definitely worth selling skins after you make 300%-500% profit)
This is a good business and the profit involved is not bad. Everybody love money so, I will like to try the business. However, I don't know much about the business due to some circumstances. I hope I can find someone to help explain it better.
Checkout some youtube videos, which explain everything, I recommend trading your skins for people´s cases which requires only 20-30$ in skins to start

Last edited:
Hey, trading CSGO skins can definitely be a great way to make some extra money or get new skins for your collection. I've heard that there are some really smart strategies you can use to maximize your profits and find good deals. By the way, have you checked out flipd.gg? It's a site that helps you buy and sell CSGO skins with other players, and they have some really useful tools for tracking prices and finding good deals.

Last edited:
What really matters in trading is having the right knowledge, if you have the right knowledge you are going to earn a considerable amount of money online.

I know, maybe you're laughing at what I'm saying. Making money by trading in-game items? Yes, it's possible. I trade csgo skins for csgo cases with people who don't really know much about value of their items and just want better looking item/get rid of cases (you can obtain skins by opening them, but the chance you get something good is low). For example, I traded my 5$ skins for 12$ cases. So after all the taxes, I made around 5$. So you can make around ~3-10$/hour.
I really did not know that one can make money through this means before now. It seems like a profitable way to make money because $3-10 is a good amount to earn hourly.

Yeah, it's good, but it used to be better. Level 0 can't now gain stuff required for trade, so it's harder and harder to find people willing to trade

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back