What's new

making money as an article writer

I have been working on Seoclerks for at least 4 years now as a freelance article writer and I have made over $1000 from selling my services on the website till today.

I have been working on Seoclerks for at least 4 years now as a freelance article writer and I have made over $1000 from selling my services on the website till today.
That is so awesome for you. I will go check it out and see if I can earn there too. Most of the article writing sites I have come across pay so less. I think it is better to sell my skills in freelancing sites.

I have written term papers, dissertations, and reports as a part of my course of study, however, I have never written articles for the purpose of making money. Is anyone here earning money as a writer? Where do you publish your articles, where do you sell your articles, how do you get writing assignments?
Well there are so many platform where you can make money from through your writing skill I believe writing is one of high pay online work, like fiverr and so on

Well there are so many platform where you can make money from through your writing skill I believe writing is one of high pay online work, like fiverr and so on
Yeah, Fiverr is one of the best platforms to see your article writing skills. There are so many clients there seeking article writers. You should post your gig there.

Honestly I'm kind of a person who don't really like writing in a mostly time I only like reading, especially like a Story tale, and other magazines which contains a different topics that'll expand my knowledge.

You can if you try. I have written for lot of sites and a most of the sites have vanished, only hubpages has remained. You can try hubpages.
I have been reading reviews on the website hubpages for a while now but my hands are still full working on Fiverr and Seoclerks. But I'm definitely not going to pass up the chance to work and earn from it.

I have been reading reviews on the website hubpages for a while now but my hands are still full working on Fiverr and Seoclerks. But I'm definitely not going to pass up the chance to work and earn from it.
I am planning on trying seoclerks. I read that there are many writing gigs there I hope the competition does not kick me out though. What is their payment methods?

I am planning on trying seoclerks. I read that there are many writing gigs there I hope the competition does not kick me out though. What is their payment methods?
You can set up any kind of gig that you want to on the website as long as you can deliver on the job when it's ordered by your client. There is no limit to what services you can render to earn money from it.

I published my first newspaper article in 2001 and my first online article was published in 2005. Since then I have published thousands of long and short articles. I have worked on a lot of freelancing sites where I was commissioned to write articles. These days people contact me via social sites and my personal website and hire me to write articles/
That's long years back. By that time I was not even in the world.it seems you make a good money online due to your perfect experiences.

A lot of freelance writers on Fiverr are making thousands of dollars from leveraging their article writing skills online on daily basis with no stress.
I have written term papers, dissertations, and reports as a part of my course of study, however, I have never written articles for the purpose of making money. Is anyone here earning money as a writer? Where do you publish your articles, where do you sell your articles, how do you get writing assignments?

If you're an article writer, you have various alternatives for earning money: you may create content for a blog or website, you could write for an online publication, and so on.

The first online gig I got was writing of articles, that was last year. Back then I was still active on read.cash, I would write various articles and get tips on Bitcoin cash.

Well when it comes to article write up so many individual have made it through it, currently some of this crypto currency platform also pays people to write articles for them.

To me, article writing is one of the lucrative niche out there. There are some articles that pay up to $20 or even more and that is a whole lot of money at the end of the month or year. There are some people out there who are either doing it as part-time or full time. But one really needs good writing skills so as to be able to deliver quality article.
Post automatically merged:

To me, article writing is one of the lucrative niche out there. There are some articles that pay up to $20 or even more and that is a whole lot of money at the end of the month or year. There are some people out there who are either doing it as part-time or full time. But one really needs good writing skills so as to be able to deliver quality article.

I have 150 articles on hubpages, the last article was published in 2017. Since then I have not published any article, however, I earn $2 per day in average.
Let me understand what you mean correctly, from the articles that you have already published on hubpages, you get paid $2 from them on daily basis?

Yesterday I came across a platform who pays you as an expert for writing articles for other who are either busy or less knowledgeable about the topic. It cuts across writing a research proposal, research project, thesis, dissertation, journals, etc.

Everyone is a beginner at one time. When I was struggling, I was writing 500 words article just for 50 cents.
The beginning is always the most difficult part of life of any freelancer because they face a lot of challenges before they are going to be accepted as a professional in the platform where they leverage their services for money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back