What's new

making money as an article writer

I have written term papers, dissertations, and reports as a part of my course of study, however, I have never written articles for the purpose of making money. Is anyone here earning money as a writer? Where do you publish your articles, where do you sell your articles, how do you get writing assignments?
As an article writer you write on diverse topic which should be interesting, educative and entertaining. You should be able to write a readable and understandable article so that people who comes across your article will pick interest in them because the more fascinating, educating and entertaining your article is the more people develop interest in it thereby the making the demands for your article very high. The higher the demand and supply the higher the income.

Making money with your hobby is one of the best thing that can every happen to you , you won't feel frustrated or disturb but you keep on enjoying

The first site where I made money as an article writer was called gather but I was unable to withdraw payment because back then paypal was not available to me. These days I make money as an article writer on Hubpages. I am also a blogger.

Making money from article writing to me is ine good way to actually generate some income for yourself if you are actually good at writing articles that are flawless. You can actually be getting good paying clients for you genius article writing skills

That's a very scrutinizing job because I have done that before but never got paid mostly because people are looking to pay article writers for a good amount of words that are unique
Post automatically merged:

There are various good platforms I have used like article insider and mind sumo

We actually earn money here to write, since we write post and comment to get paid but other avenues for earning money in writing includes content writing, story writing etc

Yeah this information is highly needed too but from what I do know there are a number of sites there too now that pay for ones efforts although it may not be much but it's something like read.cash

I'm not good i at writing articles eben though i have a lot of ideas i want to write about, please what is the possible things to consider or know before you start.
Hmm... you must first of all develop yourself in language you are planning to write your articles with! Then you can go on YouTube for further training...

I love writing and reading articles,but before I got to university I had passion for calculative subject,so I had to stop write and concerntrate more on calculation,but recently I have join some groups that could fetch me money when I write some articles

If you're really good (we have to find that out Sha) and can write original article not copy and paste you can sell your skill online

There are some bloggers that are lazy to write articles or they don't know how to write a good quality content so they will hire people for that. And you can get a writing job on freelancing websites

Well I have not for once since I began online stuff but alot of challenges are coming my way which are making me to have interesting in such kind of things which I will definitely try with time in other to all know what it means.

If you have writing skills and if you are passionate about writing, you can start publishing articles on hubpages, read cash, vocal, medium, etc. and make money from your articles. If you want to sell articles, write on iwriter.

I don't make money from writing articles or publishing articles. I have never liked the art of writing areticles as it requires me writing very long pieces of stuffs. I like just writing short writing or posts.

I was formerly in your shoes before, because l loved reading and writing a while lot until l realized that l can get paid to do what l love. That was the era of Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer. So l registered with them and started work, l earn a little due to high competition and the bad image and reputation my country created, making it difficult to get clients.

The possibility is high. It is always more profitable when the site is new or just launched because when the traffic becomes higher, terms and conditions will change, making the whole process tedious.

If you think this article writing thing is your passion and you're ready to do the workmrequires of you to become a successful article writer, then you can always get jobs to do in places like fiverr and upwork

Personally, I am not into article writing at the moment, even though I am hoping to do that in the nearest future so that I can join freelance platform as there are so much money in article writing. I am still developing my writing skills while working here. Thanks for sharing.

Once you visit freelance sites like upwork and Fiverr (seoclerks to an extent), you'll see a lot of demand for article writers because truth be told, a lot of websites are springing up everyday and they keep needing content.
So there's money if you know your way around it

People write article not even now and make serious money on fiverr and other platforms, this has made a whole lot of people venture into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back