What's new

making money as an article writer

I have always wanted to explore the option of being an article writer but haven't had the opportunity. I will check Hubpages since it's being recommended. I've had quite a couple articles on paid to post sites that I know would have being really interesting to post on paid to write sites.

I have written term papers, dissertations, and reports as a part of my course of study, however, I have never written articles for the purpose of making money. Is anyone here earning money as a writer? Where do you publish your articles, where do you sell your articles, how do you get writing assignments?
I believe that to commercialize your article for making money purpose is not a good idea. You are making the student lazy. You will be the one to make the term papers and they will pay you money. But I believe this happens yet in our country. But for the students to really know his subject, he should be the one to do it.

I have written term papers, dissertations, and reports as a part of my course of study, however, I have never written articles for the purpose of making money. Is anyone here earning money as a writer? Where do you publish your articles, where do you sell your articles, how do you get writing assignments?
If you want to make money writing article, you can write for Opera, no start up capital and no need to start worrying about hosting and domain, they hot you covered.

You started in 2001? I will have to look at my birth certificate to see where I was at that time. LOL

You are earning well because you have a lot of experience.

Seriously experience is one of the biggest advantages most people who are freelance articles writers have when it comes to making money online unlike newbies.

I actually make money by selling articles to bloggers who are in that niche. Although I don't make a whole lot from it, am trying to get better.

If you are really good at writing articles, you can just look into doing some E-book and start selling it on Amazon Kindle publishing website. You really need to follow the process to be able to make money from the platform

I have actually worked as a content creator at opera news platform and i still do but not as often as before because am trying acquire knowledge on different niche in other to earn more.
Post automatically merged:

I have actually worked as a content creator at opera news platform and i still do but not as often as before because am trying acquire knowledge on different niche in other to earn more.

I have always wanted to explore the option of being an article writer but haven't had the opportunity. I will check Hubpages since it's being recommended. I've had quite a couple articles on paid to post sites that I know would have being really interesting to post on paid to write sites.

Personally, I have been able to make decent amounts of money for from working as a freelance article writer for more than 5 years now and I'm never stopping.

I think what you are talking about is what most people know as academic writing that involves writing term papers and assignments. I have never done this for money but I know many people who do it and are earning well from it.

If you are an article writer, there are several options to make money with, you could be a content creator for blog or website, you could be a writer for an online website etc

Whether you're a skillful freelance writer or a beginner with no experience, anyone can make money from writing articles. It is a trendy job today, and people do it full-time or occasionally. You can do it either for your own blog or write articles for money for another website

If you think that you are a seasoned article writer, then you should be getting into the freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork to make your writing skills known and compete for work there

I am still a newbie trying to build up my writing skill here on forum sites before going in to writing articles, so i beleieve I have to learn first before making money writing articles.

Personally, I have been able to make decent amounts of money for from working as a freelance article writer for more than 5 years now and I'm never stopping.

That's interesting. Having folks like you around will help those of us interested in making money from article writing. I hope you will be available for mentor the interested ones here. It will be wonderful to have an experience head putting one through.

Making money as an article writer
Yes one can make money as an article writer which can contribute allot fof earnings ,article wri is a good idea for businesses

Though i have not been engaged in any essay writing article site before,which pay for your effort.But i have been a passionate writter expecally on topics that are very much challanging to engage in,because you can get lots of improvement from participating.

You started in 2001? I will have to look at my birth certificate to see where I was at that time. LOL

You are earning well because you have a lot of experience.
That's a long time ago. I must be in my primary classes if I'm not mistaken. I have done some online publishing of articles also but never published written ones. I'm still looking for more platforms to write and submit articles online.

People make good money in article writing if actually you have many ideas about the article writing can make good money from it,

There are a lot of platforms where you can sell your articles, there are a lot of sites where you can publish your articles, you can even start your own blog and publish articles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back