making money as an article writer

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have written term papers, dissertations, and reports as a part of my course of study, however, I have never written articles for the purpose of making money. Is anyone here earning money as a writer? Where do you publish your articles, where do you sell your articles, how do you get writing assignments?

I published my first newspaper article in 2001 and my first online article was published in 2005. Since then I have published thousands of long and short articles. I have worked on a lot of freelancing sites where I was commissioned to write articles. These days people contact me via social sites and my personal website and hire me to write articles/

You started in 2001? I will have to look at my birth certificate to see where I was at that time. LOL

You are earning well because you have a lot of experience.

I published my first newspaper article in 2001 and my first online article was published in 2005. Since then I have published thousands of long and short articles. I have worked on a lot of freelancing sites where I was commissioned to write articles. These days people contact me via social sites and my personal website and hire me to write articles/
Excellent trajectory, I congratulate you for keeping up over the years, it shows that you like the writing of articles as they continue to request your service. I would like in the future to have a history similar to yours.

You can if you try. I have written for lot of sites and a most of the sites have vanished, only hubpages has remained. You can try hubpages.

You can if you try. I have written for lot of sites and a most of the sites have vanished, only hubpages has remained. You can try hubpages.
Yes of course I'm going to try it, I have it in my agenda of things to do, I called my attention to a review I read in a forum and I wrote it down to review, but with your experience is more motivating.

I have 150 articles on hubpages, the last article was published in 2017. Since then I have not published any article, however, I earn $2 per day in average.

That means you earn passively at hubpages, since you're not writing fresh articles again??

I heard that you have to be a seasoned writer before you can make money on hubpages. I can't say I am seasoned.

You don't need to be experienced or posses great writing skills, if you can write grammatically correct and can come up with a readable content, you will be fine

Does that mean you can earn easily? How many articles do you need to write and how many views do you need before you start earning.

You don't need to be experienced or posses great writing skills, if you can write grammatically correct and can come up with a readable content, you will be fine
It is tempting the benefit that hubpages has, but I want to clarify a doubt, apart from the requirements you describe, the content that must be created is of a specific theme or is a theme to the writer's liking. I was reviewing the site and I found a variety of topics.

You can create content on any topic, even the personal essay, they will not reject it (unless it is a copied content) However, your content needs to be at least 500 words, should use seo friendly title and well written to be featured on the site.

Everyone is a beginner at one time. When I was struggling, I was writing 500 words article just for 50 cents.

I don't think making money on hubpages is that easy as it was portrayed. You may publish article for years on hubpages without earning a dime. It's definitely a Berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. You will have to be very patient as you work tirelessly on hubpages

Well I haven't tried any because I didn't know that something like that existed but then I'd like to try it I'm so grateful that you have pointed out this website. I'll go check it out immediately.

I have written term papers, dissertations, and reports as a part of my course of study, however, I have never written articles for the purpose of making money. Is anyone here earning money as a writer? Where do you publish your articles, where do you sell your articles, how do you get writing assignments?
There are quite a few websites that actually offer this type of services and some websites even allow you to write articles for other people and their assignments as well so if you are engaged and that they will actually be the ones paying you in order to help them complete the assignment.

There were times I made money online writing articles , sadly most paid to write article site have closed up . Only paid to post sites . People still write articles there

I'm not good i at writing articles eben though i have a lot of ideas i want to write about, please what is the possible things to consider or know before you start.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back