What's new

Making Money as a Gamer

Deleted member 403

What are different ways gamers can make money online? One good example that I can think of is by live streaming on YouTube or Twitch.TV and monetizing the content they share from Ads, Sponsorships, Subscriptions, and Merch.

Another method would be E-Sports tournaments.

donations are a source of income that gamers can take on consideration as well, or if they believe they have the ideal type of followers, they can advertise their businesses on their platform, i know some gamers that made their own hardware stores and advertised that on their youtube channels to boost their sales

Some gamers are earning with LBRY TV so they make some paid video on LBRY TV where you pay 1 LBC for example to view gaming session details video as Youtube earning is not generous like the past and reaching monetization becomes harder.

To be hones thouh, I have always wanted to be a gamer, I love playing games and I am very good at it, I always rise to any challenge i am given, I play fifa mainly and I would like to perform in an e-tournament as soon as i get my console

This would have being a very good idea of there is any legit way one can play an online game and still make money through it. Most the ones I know like LBRY are not credible enough. Sometimes you just try and were your data.

I have some friends who tried e sports and it didn't end well, they make huge money in a small time and then lose everything again. Greed played a role though.

You can make money online and also as a gamer if you play games online and you are being paid. There are some games that you play online and you are being paid with this you can be able to make money.

I am really finding it difficult to believe that gamers make money online for playing games. I think the gaming companies are the ones making money in my opinion

Playing games online using pay games apps or sites helps in making money. Like you said YouTube and twitch too is also cool. Making money online is great as you earn money with lesser stress.

There are several ways they gamers can make money online. Gamers can play online HD games and earn some money. Some gamers who owns a gaming websites also make money through advertisements place on their platforms.

Honestly, although I love games, I have never tried making money through this means. It could probably be as a result of the natural bias I have this. I might try it sooner or later. And I hope it pays big.

What are different ways gamers can make money online? One good example that I can think of is by live streaming on YouTube or Twitch.TV and monetizing the content they share from Ads, Sponsorships, Subscriptions, and Merch.

You've say it all I guess in your post,but seriously I don't like to be a gamer and be making money from it as well. So for now am okay with this platform that am earning some little reward from.

Concerning making money as a gamer. Well , I think the best way is to have a live streaming session on the Facebook media platforms. I am a gamer also and I really love playing soccer games compared to any other type or class of games we have.

Honestly, although I love games, I have never tried making money through this means. It could probably be as a result of the natural bias I have this. I might try it sooner or later. And I hope it pays big.
you need to try it as you are a lover of game, this will enable you to gain in two ways, you play the game you enjoy and you also make money with this you are not wasting your time because you are getting entertainment and also making money.

I don't really love playing games that much because I hate losing when playing game and so whenever I lost while I am playing game I always get angry and I wouldn't love to play that game again.

Make money as a gamer requires a full time work and concentration so it is not a part time job additionnally there is a lot of risk to be in first gamer to earn more so for example study and work as a gamer could not succeed in most of time.

I can point to ta ways which gamers can make money online.
One is through tournaments being set online by different people.
The second is by charging to teach people how to okay the game like tricks and flicks.

A gamer who is sure of his game can make extra money from having a group channel and sharing his games and he might even charge for premium games if he wishes.

My friend is a gamer. He usually makes online videos and live videos of the games he plays, mostly GTA and Pubg PC. But the online videos gets only a few views. It's becaus he is still new here and has very less followers. He will need to work hard on getting some followers, then only can generate money from their views.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back