What's new

Making employee pages on your site

I think that this can be a very good idea because it also shows to a certain extent the level of appreciation that people have for those that are working at your website and as a result they can also get that sort of recognition which will help them to stay motivated.

It is good if you have no problem to share details of your employee and they have no issue of privacy too as it will shows your website have decent authority and people can trust on you when you sell something to them.

I'm building a new website for the company I work for now that will have an employee page.

The pictures will be hand-drawings though, not photographs. I think it's a good idea to let clients know who they are working with.

I think that having pictures that are drawn by hand is actually a very good idea because it does give it more of a personalized feeling and as a result people are more likely to respond to it positively when they are looking at the website.

Exactly! And it feels more personal and inviting. I think it was a great option they went with because it will help set them apart from the competition which is an excellent thing as well.

I do agree with you and i think that if you are going to draw something then it is also something that no other site will have as well and that will make all the difference to leave an impression.

I'm building a new website for the company I work for now that will have an employee page.

The pictures will be hand-drawings though, not photographs. I think it's a good idea to let clients know who they are working with.
I really dig that idea. I want to make a new site where I do something similar, in that I make my employee images more cartoonish, or make some fancy graphics for them. I think that would go over very well.

I don't think it's necessary to have an employee's page on one's website. Anyway, if one does then it would require constant updating because employees changes from time to time due to various circumstances.

It is not something I find necessary to be doing on your own website. That's not to say if you have it running on your website that it's wrong, no. It's just something that everyone has his own thought about to or not to be.

It is not something I find necessary to be doing on your own website. That's not to say if you have it running on your website that it's wrong, no. It's just something that everyone has his own thought about to or not to be.
Most of people wants to know that it is a true company because buying a registar on United Kingdom with fake company is common these days just pay money from any place of world and getting registar number but showing that real employees are working is something good. This is what I think. Except if admin is tricky and using This Person Does Not Exist service for a fictive company.

There are so many businesses and companies that tend to create a separate page or portal for their employees. This allows the employees to gain access to the crucial information (not private or confidential information about the company) that they may need in order to conduct their duties.

I haven't come across something like that on a blog or website before, but it will be fantastic to have it on one's page because it will make staff members feel valued.

I think you need to have employee pages on your site so that your customers know whom to contact if they encounter problems or seek help for certain issues. However, it is not necessary to have pages for every employees.

I think you need to have employee pages on your site so that your customers know whom to contact if they encounter problems or seek help for certain issues. However, it is not necessary to have pages for every employees.

There are many companies that create a customer and employee portal on their website that allows them to create a specific section for customers and employees.

Does anyone make employee pages on their website? I have been thinking of making a new site and to showcase the people working with and for me. Do you guys have a section about your employees?
Including staff pages on your website can be beneficial. It is best to practice for overall website design to include information about the founding team or staff on the website. It is also a good idea to specify the roles of new hires and other team members.

Including staff pages on your website can be beneficial. It is best to practice for overall website design to include information about the founding team or staff on the website. It is also a good idea to specify the roles of new hires and other team members.
That's true, having team members is very important, just like the problem saying team work makes dreams work, I really like the idea of working on a team.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back