What's new

Making a Facebook Page & Group for business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would it be a good idea on top of making a Facebook page for your business, but to also make a group for your business? I know pages are more than enough, but I think having the option to also have a group for fans, customers, etc, would be helpful as well. What do you think?

Would it be a good idea on top of making a Facebook page for your business, but to also make a group for your business? I know pages are more than enough, but I think having the option to also have a group for fans, customers, etc, would be helpful as well. What do you think?
A Facebook page with thousands of followers will be one of the best for advertisement because there will be a lot of people to expose your product to, the reason why paid advertisement on Facebook is also important is because you can choose a certain location to concentrate your advertisement on and this is the best for affiliate marketers.

That's very wise of you. Creating a Facebook page for your business is very nice idea. It will also help your customers to share there ideas on your products.

Well, I have comes across a number of people who have turned the Facebook pages into an Avenue of their business and they are really doing good and better as they advertise they goods online and to those who are following their pages.

Well, I have comes across a number of people who have turned the Facebook pages into an Avenue of their business and they are really doing good and better as they advertise they goods online and to those who are following their pages.
Many people use to create Facebook pages for their business. That's a great idea but I've never seen such situations.

Having a group page for business and for fans and customers is good. But to sustain the grow and get more followers is very Important to grow the business.
That's why there is need to always provide good content on the page apart from normal advert. That will always entice people to visit the page and subsequently patronize the business.

Like you said yourself, having a page alone is more than enough for your business but I think you can also add a group, but this should be only when you have been able to create and establish a good customer base with steady traffic.

Having a group in addition to a page on Facebook is very good for a business. This makes it easy to have one or two say( I mean the customers can drop reviews and criticism).

In our outfit,one of the tools we make use of is facebook page to promote our products and we do that to some target audience,and concerning groups,we make use of our whatapp platform to do that.

I think making a page is better because you will have a fast audience if you pay Facebook to publish your page for you and you can also make a lot of money from people coming for you to promote their business fro them on your page

These are the the way to make facebook pages
  1. Click pages in the left menu and select your page.
  2. Select the groups tab in the left column. (Can't see it? ...
  3. Click create group.
  4. From here, you can add members and customize your page with a photo, description and policies

A Facebook page with thousand of followers and hundred of likes can attract more significant enthusiasm market looking at it from the angle where those on the page are not active followers or some how we have community Facebook which hardly welcome innovation mostly down here.

As a business owner who's number one in his to sell his product then you should focus more on building a Facebook page. It is going to give you more exposure and also increase your tendency of meeting paying customers while running advertisements.

Yes you are right,opening group on Facebook for advert is a very good idea,it will make customers and those who are in need to get to know about your product without hesitation.

Yes this is the best for business it makes it very easy and covenient for customers one can easily pass or covey information to customers and the page could be prior to business alone and not uncessary post and messages

facebook page is to disseminate information on your business or products, also promote your business and products. facebook page is to encourage healthy discussion about you business or product.

A Facebook page for advertising one's business is a very nice idea and it is also fast and reliable especially when you have alot of followers or members on that page. The rate of patronage will be high.

It is very easy to create a Facebook page for your business. It's one of the ways of creating an online presence for your business. It would help you make quick returns.

As a business owner, there most be several strategies which you can develop or make inother to increase the level of your business performance and the level of income you can generate, and Facebook pages is noe of those strategies. Alot of people this days are making used of Facebook pages for the advertisement of the business product.

In business, one really has to explore all means possible to bring in traffic as that is what will convert to earnings. There are so many avenue to explore these days. In addition to the Facebook advertising, we have whatsapp, Instagram, telegram, and even forums like this one and others.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back