Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think it's wrong to make a domain similar to another? Maybe a popular domain like google, in the hopes that people misspell google and come to my site ggoogle or something. lol. I could also make it in to a funny site making fun of Google even haha! :D

Anyway, have you ever tried to make a domain similar to another site?

I hear that a spelling variation of popular brands like google, facebook, amazon cannot be registered, you also cannot register the domain name with new extesion for popular brands.

There are a lot of people who do this. They mostly use things like giveaways to make people to go to the site and sadly some people use it to scam others that is why you currently can't register mispelt versions of popular sites so I think you should focus on building your site all from the scratch.

Its might be difficult to register and own a domain that is similar to Google and Facebook,if this was possible alot of people could have scam others of their Facebook and Google password.

I think have heard about this domains stuffs on this platform before but I didn't take note of how things go there and I have no idea about how it's works .

I think having a domain similar to another is not a big deal but having photocopied name similar to the domain is provocating, the best I will prefer to do is to create a domain with a similar content with another and not copy the name.

I'll do this if I discover that the domain name I'm using is currently confusing. I've heard if this type it issue arising where the web owner created a domain name with the wrong domain address that users were entering.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back