What's new

Making a custom domain for your Discord?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am thinking about making a discord community for some of my sites and I had the idea of making a custom domain for it. I know with smaller discord communities, that they come with a mediocre url, and I figured instead I could make a different domain to point to it.

Has anyone here done that for their own Discord server? I know once you have enough active users, you can then have your own vanity URL, but I aint got time for that. :D

i do not believe it is possible to make a custom domain with your discord, that platform is a very strange one i must confess. i have been trying to gain access into my account for two weeks now all to no avail.

I don't think it's possible to create a custom domain with your discord; I must admit, that platform is very odd. I've been attempting to access my account for the past two weeks, but to no avail.

That'll be a great idea if it works out especially the fact that you'll br able to point others to a better domain name instead of the "mediocre" one that'll be given by default.

I don't use Discord anymore but I have never heard of anyone doing this before. I think most people use it in the app vs the browser anyways so it would seem fairly pointless to do.

Well, i don't really know much about custom domains and discords. Could someone explain this concepts to me. I would really like to know more about them.

Well, i don't really know much about custom domains and discords. Could someone explain this concepts to me. I would really like to know more about them.
discord is a social media platform but it does not take spamming very lightly on this platform, i think it is very difficult to spam on discord as there are very strict rules that govern the platform.
discord is a social media platform but it does not take spamming very lightly on this platform, i think it is very difficult to spam on discord as there are very strict rules that govern the platform.

I do not use Discord much. I signed up with Discord in order to follow some crypto projects and later my interest died on these projects so I stopped using Discord. By the way how do you use a custom domain for the Discord server?

I do not use Discord much. I signed up with Discord in order to follow some crypto projects and later my interest died on these projects so I stopped using Discord. By the way how do you use a custom domain for the Discord server?
I believe to get a custom domain for your Discord server you either need to be a Discord partner or have reached the highest tier through server boosting.

Here is a link to their site explaining how to get a custom domain, hope this helps :)

I was not aware of the requirements. Thanks for sharing the link, I will check this out. I might not try for a custom domain for my Discord server but it is good to know how it can be done.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back