What's new

Making a Brand Name

I don't quite get what the poster was trying to say. But here is my thought. Branding is very important, if you want your business whether online or offline to become a household name. Once your business becomes a brand, you wouldn't need the SEO because people will basically search for you using your brand name.

Research your target audience and your competitors. Pick your focus and personality. Choose your business name. Write your slogan. Choose the look of your brand (colors and font). Design your logo. Apply your branding across your business.

When you're developing a name for a business, a product or a service, you have a number of options:
  1. Use the founder or inventor's name (Hewlett-Packard)
  2. Describe what you do (Southwest Airlines)
  3. Describe an experience or image (Sprint)
  4. Take a word out of context (Apple)
  5. Make up a word (Google)
  6. Define your audience.
  7. Create a clear value proposition.
  8. Write a compelling brand slogan.
  9. Show yourself.
  10. Establish a look.
  11. Find your voice.
  12. Create an email list.
  13. Dial into the dialogue.

Brand name is a very important thing to look into when considering a business. This is because the name will have lot'let's of effect on the business in the long run. So I encourage every one to give it a try.

I hear that social media sites are the best place to build brands. Perhaps that's true because these day almost every businessea these days have a facebook page, twitter account, instagram account, pinterest account, linkedin account.
That's correct. Social Media are the best place to build your brand. Whether your business is online or offline, whether you sell online or offline, you can use social media to build your business brand. You need only when you have a website and you are selling online. For a brick and mortar business, SEO does not matter.

Can you also build a brand through search engine marketing? I mean can you build a brand by advertising on google search engine? social sites can build you a brand but you need to spend a lot of money in ads.

I believe search engine optimisation can be utilised in improving the brand name of all business concern has you can interchange the keywords for that brand inside your search engine optimisation widget.

How to Choose a Great Brand Name
Use the founder or inventor's name (Hewlett-Packard)
Describe what you do (Southwest Airlines)
Describe an experience or image (Sprint)
Take a word out of context (Apple)
Make up a word (Google)

Since a company's brand is the identity of the company it is important to go with a cool logo for one with effective thoughts put into it so it's different with different individuals

Picking a brand name is fairly easy. You just have to create a list and pick your favourite that isn't already taken by a similar business. Always try and pick something that sort of describes what you do so it is useful to the customer.

I don't think you are dumb in fact one has to praise you for coming out to say the truth. I spent a few minutes trying to make sense of it all but nothing was forthcoming. It was when I saw your post that i knew I was not alone.
I think the op should restructure the post so we can get a better understanding about what he is trying to let us know. I tried bringing out something reasonable out of it but i could not get anything

Based on what I have read on this thread, I think advertising is the best way to build your brand you can use different channels for advertising for branding.

A brand name is a product of the company, right. So when someone would search for a particular brand of powdered milk for babies then he would type the name of the brand because that is what he is searching for. In that case I don't think SEO will matter much because for sure the brand of the milk will be there in the top 5 of the search results list simply because the search is specific by brand. That means the title of making a brand name is out of balance in the topic.

SEO is said to be easier for someone, well, probably only a company can do this, who has done so much marketing that the brand name is being typed in by users into search engines. Anyway, this would make sense - as this is a more fair measure of popularity. Nonetheless, though, of course, this is "gaming" of a sort - as is all SEO - as only a big wallet can usually make this happen.
One thing about making use of seo for your marketing is that it is mainly used by the big esterblishment,and that is where the issue of doing a regular update on what really workes in the seo search,

Well I don't really understand what you are trying to put across but I understand brand name as a name used for the identification of a particular product and that is very important because it gives an easy identification.

These are the little details that can contribute to be very important in a business that some people do not take it serious. You should take out time to carve a business name that is both remember easy .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back