What's new

Make money with easy captcha's solve-Easy money.

Are you Interested in getting 1078 Bitcoin staoshi by filling in the code?
😀

Friends, I'm trying again to make about $ 40..All you have to do that is type in the captcha code within 15 seconds. If the code is correct, you will get 0.000001078 BTC
🤑

Withdraw amount is 0.001BTC ($40)
JOIN NOW- Make Money
There is no limit to the amount of code you can enter.If you give it a little time, it will take a while to get the full amount

good luck Friends...
💯
💯
💯
LEGIT
💯
💯
💯

Withdraw Proof Attached.
up
I do not normally like captcha jobs because they offer meagre payments in exchange for almost superhuman levels of effort. I rightfully decided that it was not worth my time, so I am still not sold on this.

The easy captcha sole easy money is a good way of making money online and they have been consistence , the only issue is that the amount earned on a daily basis is too small .

This is great. I've been seeing a lot of captcha work that pays in BTC and I'm considering them seriously since BTC is experiencing somewhat of an upwards move currently.
It is better for websites to have crypto payments too because nowadays people want crypto payments as it is available in every country especially Bitcoin which is trustworthy.

I tried captcha solving sites when I was a newbie to online earning but they never worked for me. You earn so little yet you may be required to solve so many captchas. One for example paid $1 for 1000 captchas solved. That is too much for such a little amount.

I have never used this method to make money, when I heard that you need to solve 1000 captchas to make $1 thought this was too silly to give a try. I think we need to try something better instead of trying captcha.

I have never used this method to make money, when I heard that you need to solve 1000 captchas to make $1 thought this was too silly to give a try. I think we need to try something better instead of trying captcha.
That is what I decided a long time ago too. I just made up my mind that I don't want to solve captchas to earn money online. Doing so much for so little income can be really stressful.

I find this proposal very strange that for just one captcha you will be paid 1078 satoshis, that's a lot of money for completing a captcha, the captcha sites I know barely pay you a dollar for 1000 captchas completed, so this seems a bit strange and I would not trust, Kolotibablo or Rucaptcha are reliable sites to complete captchas, But they pay very little, but at least they are reliable.

In addition, the proof of payment offered is simply a receipt from Coinbase, it does not say where the money comes from, that is not a reliable proof of payment.

It surprised that nobody has signed up to this project. I just want to know if this opportunity is still available and paying. Someone should update this thread for me..

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back