What's new

Make money with easy captcha's solve-Easy money.

BTCBEE

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you Interested in getting 1078 Bitcoin staoshi by filling in the code?
😀

Friends, I'm trying again to make about $ 40..All you have to do that is type in the captcha code within 15 seconds. If the code is correct, you will get 0.000001078 BTC
🤑

Withdraw amount is 0.001BTC ($40)
JOIN NOW- Make Money
There is no limit to the amount of code you can enter.If you give it a little time, it will take a while to get the full amount

good luck Friends...
💯
💯
💯
LEGIT
💯
💯
💯

Withdraw Proof Attached.
up

Attachments

• FKOtxSEaAAQNSUG.jpg
    FKOtxSEaAAQNSUG.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This is great. I've been seeing a lot of captcha work that pays in BTC and I'm considering them seriously since BTC is experiencing somewhat of an upwards move currently.

Do we need to sign up using our Coinbase e-mail? Cause the attachment, I'm understanding it pays to Coinbase account (no Binance or Kucoin?) and in this case Coinbase e-mail could be compulsory to receive payments. I'm interested to this task.

Is it like other captcha solving sites that will take forever to reach withdrawal amount? Besides, $40 is too much. Or I can withdraw less than that? If yes then I'll try it out, but I have always hold the conviction that captcha sites are a waste of time. Maybe this might be different.

It's good that you shared such a wonderful catcha solving website. How long did it take you reach the withdrawal threshold. The withdrawal threshold is just too high.

Thank you for sharing this but one thing $40 minimum withdrawal! if yes then it's a little bit problem, because in my previous captcha solv experience it's take too much time.

That's a good thread and I am looking forwards to setting up an account with them. Although i have couple of captcha solving sites that I have worked on. I just stop going there.

This can serve as a subsidiary means of income and it looks quite promising and I must commend you for bringing such an information to our notice I will definitely look into it and try it out.

Actually I dont see any way that can be considered very easy way of making money either online or offline without making some necessary effort to progress. There most be some effort to be made if not it can not work.

I have tried similar things to this one in the past, and most of them did not end up well at all as they usually will not end up paying you, or they will pay an extremely low amount of money.

You need to work for months to reach 1 $ if 1000 captchas are solved for example 35 captchas per day means 1 $ per month this is if the rate isn't lower than 1 $ per 1000 captchas solved.

I don't know about others but for me it's just a waste of time, I tried out one at some point even to leave the confirmation level they keep taking me back it's was so annoying I just had to abandon it

It is very good that you are introducing such a wonderful sites to this great forum. The payments proof that was shared will further convince the members here.

Is it similar to other captcha-solving websites where it takes a very long time to get the withdrawal amount? Additionally, $40 is too much. Or maybe I could take out less than that? If so, I'll give it a go, but I've always believed captcha sites are a waste of time. This could perhaps be different.

It's great that you recommended such a fantastic puzzle-solving website.
In how much time did it take you to cross the withdrawal threshold?
Just too much of a withdrawal threshold.

Are you Interested in getting 1078 Bitcoin staoshi by filling in the code?
😀

Friends, I'm trying again to make about $ 40..All you have to do that is type in the captcha code within 15 seconds. If the code is correct, you will get 0.000001078 BTC
🤑

Withdraw amount is 0.001BTC ($40)
JOIN NOW- Make Money
There is no limit to the amount of code you can enter.If you give it a little time, it will take a while to get the full amount

good luck Friends...
💯
💯
💯
LEGIT
💯
💯
💯

Withdraw Proof Attached.
up
Well I tried alot of captcha sloving apps of website to earn online but unfortunately that's wasn't legit so i just wasted my time. Now of you are giving proof so I will try this soon.

Guys, my advice is to dont try to make money by solving captchas. From my own experience you only earn 1 dollar per 4-5 hours and also... I hated it.

I used different captcha solving websites like kolotibablo and 2captcha but I think they are paying you very low amount instead you can use paid to post websites it is much better.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back